》ᴜɴꜰɪɴɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ《

"People always come and leave, but why can't you be the one who stays?"

-

Date: 5 December, 2021

This days felt like Yeonjun was in daze. He had a hard time accepting the fact that he had this out of nowhere such a serious and rare condition, and maybe it will get worse if he doesn't take proper steps for it.

Mentally, he was burnt out... even more if possible.

Those same suicidal thoughts came back just like what he used to get before Soobin and his current friends came to his life.

After Soobin's death.

And now this.

"Stop dwelling on that thought even more, hyung." Yeonjun snapped out hearing Soobin's voice right beside him who currently sat there sighing out softly gazing at him.

"H-How can I not.... I am confused. I-I am- I-I am so confused. Sometimes I feel like I should die, again when I feel like I will face death, I feel scared. What should I do-

"That's enough now. Don't talk like that." Soobin didn't even know he was capable feeling the sensation of heart ache even though he didn't even have one. But hearing Yeonjun talk like this, like he had to pick whether he wanted to live or die, like he was going crazy from the maze of his life, it hurted.

It stinged.

Yeonjun them glanced at the soul with glossy eyes, tears glistening beautifully in his almond shaped eyes now.

"Then what should I-I even do? Tell me something? Please?" At this point, he was begging.

Now that Yeonjun summed up his life.

He realized how much fucked up his life was.

He was deprived from proper family care and environment.

He wasn't allowed to think on his own, always being manipulated by this parents more like his father.

He was forced to move school, colleges and even universities for the sake of his parent's selfishness.

His own father killed his first love.

That same person was cheating on his own wife with another foreign woman.

That same bastard was deceiving his so called decorated family and...

What hurts the most is that Yeonjun couldn't tell his mother directly about this. His mother no matter how mistreated she was was, loved his bastard father.

He couldn't gather himself up for breaking his mom's heart.

Again, he wanted to give justice to Soobin as he was killed for someone's selfish means.

He was given a sad ending that he never deserved.

And finally to add more to his miseries, he got diagnosed with this bone marrow defect.

Did be miss something? Probably no.

"P-Please.. Enough hyung. Don't talk like that-

"THEN? WHAT SHOULD I-

Soobin knew this was coming and he had already asked Casper to grant him the access to physically interact with the older. So, he pulled the older towards him and embraced him providing a lukewarm sensation and comfort to the now sniffling mortal.