》ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ?《

"I am one of those ones, who died as they loved someone"

-

Date: 25 October, 2021

Yeonjun felt himself going crazy this days, because he thinks he started seeing something he shouldn't see. Dead Souls, ghosts and other weird things he couldn't pinpoint with just the human world knowledge.

Now, he just finished dressing up as the hangout Beomgyu was talking about was just the next hour. They were supposed to meet at the nearby studio for the university students.

Yeonjun who just finished getting ready wanting to leave already, was coming down the stairs instinctively gasped, jumping being absolutely terrified seeing another scary soul hovering 4 feet in the air from above.

He immediately acted to trip on the ground because he had accidentally caught that ghost's attention and he would be so done for if those ghosts realize that he could actually see their existence.

"Oh my God- Oppa are you okay?" Berry who was nearby heard the loud gasp and immediately jogged towards the plopped down male on the floor for now being genuinely concerned.

Yeonjun immediately shot his head towards berry and stole a guilty glance from her and slowly stood up because his legs had actually given up for a few seconds before could gain the full control over it again.

"Did you get hurt?" The girl infront of the boy asked and he immediately nodded his head.

"Yeah berry. Just a bit clumsy. Yeah- don't worry about that." Berry still for some reason didn't look convinced by his reasoning stared at him cluelessly but didn't say anything further to which Yeonjun was grateful to.

"I see. Okay then. Be careful. See you later." Yeonjun lightly smiled before ruffling her hair, exiting the huge mansion finally taking in a deep breath of relief.

He still doesn't have a single clue to what's going on from the past few days and how on earth he started seeing those stuffs.

He thinks he is finally going mad.

And now he didn't bother to tell anything to anyone because there is least amount of chance that they will believe it.

He doesn't want to earn any sympathetic or crazy looks. So back off.

Yeonjun quitely walked towards the studio they were meeting in a while cutting through the chilly atmosphere, hands starting to get a bit pale from the coldness.

It's almost the end of Autumn and winter will be coming soon.

While just beside him, another figure was walking with him without his knowing.

"I am surprised this human still didn't start to get mad after seeing so many ghosts and souls. Impressive."

Casper commented from his opal, as Soobin just rolled his eyes before speaking-

"Tskk, what am I now? A soul? Or a new guardian of this human. I was supposed to do my mission." The Nomeon could only sigh hearing the soul and invisibly shook his head.