~ Chapter 11 ~ Did We Have To Fight?

~ Wriothesley's Perspective ~

I approached Colettes door, and proceeded to knock on it

" Morning, Wriothesley."  Colette spoke

" Morning, Colette.." I spoke sounding a bit sad

" Come in, we have to talk." She replied

I walked in her home, still beautiful to the last time I saw it. Lots of expensive Furniture, hence Colette was really wealthy. I sat on a couch and she sat on one in front of me.

" What's going on with you, you aren't your normal self.." she started

I just stared at the floor, head down because, If I locked eye's with her I was destined to cry, and I refuse to cry.

" Wriothesley?" She asked softly

" Please look at me."

I can't and I refuse to look at her, So I continued to face the ground.

" Wriothesley, I see you wan't help but I can't help you if you don't talk.."

I gained some courage to look her straight in the eye, but when I did I could see her eyes looking so sorrowful as if she was saddened for me.

~ Colette's Perspective ~

Wriothesley maintained eye contact with me for a solid minute, until his eyes were starting to fill with water. He tried to hold them in not daring to show he was crying. But I saw right through him.

I sat up and went to go and sit next to him, as I sat next to him he almost immediately wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug. Then I felt water on my shoulder, I turned to look at him, He's face was red, Tears coming out nonstop.

" Oh my- Who hurt you?"  I asked in the Softest voice I could

" N- N-." He stuttered

" Neuvillette." He finished

" Neuvillette?"

When I repeated that name his crying got worse, he was not only sobbing harder and but As I turned to look at him he looked, Miserable and Defeated, he had really been hurt by the Chief Justice.

A few minutes go by and he is still sobbing heavily. Each tear that came out and landed on me, I could feel it's Pain.

" Wriothesley.. I hate seeing you like this." I said

" I know. I hate it to." He mumbled back

After few minutes Of me reassuring him everything is gonna be ok. and telling him how I cannot help him if he doesn't tell me what's wrong. He calmed down a Bit.

" Can you now tell me what going on?" I asked softly

He Nodded lightly, and lifted his head from my shoulder, The pain and hurt in his eyes, almost killed me.

" Wriothesley, please talk to me." I pleaded

He took a breath and spoke.

" Neuvillette and I, well we had an Interaction the night before Furina's trial, Believe it or not I found him crying on a bench near the Fontaine Of Lucine."

" The Ludex crying?" I repeated

" Yes, The Ludex himself crying."

" Wow.. I would have had no idea."

" I approached him and asked he was ok, but he just ignored me and closed his eyes as I spoke to him, while doing so he was holding in his tears, so because of that I just left."