~ Chapter 18 ~ Can An Archon Assult The Duke?

~ Wriothesley's Perspective ~

" Finally." I exclaimed

Im done with all those papers, I've attended all Fortress matters and now I have a night to myself. But something tells me I should really go see Neuvillette.. When Colette told me he was feeling scared and confused I just felt so bad for him.. Whatever let me go see him.

I walked out of my office about to walk to the reception room until Adalbert stopped me

" Your Grace! Your Grace!" Adalbert spoke

" Yes, Adalbert anything I can assist you with?" I replied

" Are your perhaps going to the surface?" He asked

" Indeed I am heading to the surface, Is anything the matter?"

" There's a huge storm up there, Your Grace. A large storm.. almost a Hurricane. we don't know where it came from.. and it was also very random. But I just wanted warn you your Grace walking in that storm is going to be a bit difficult." He finished

" Thanks for the adivice Adalbert. But I really do have to get to the surface now. It will be okay I promise I'll be fine in that storm. My Destination isn't that far either." I reassured him

" Alright Your grace, Safe travels to the surface."

He then left and I made my way to the reception room, I then went up the elevator leading to the Fortress and when I reached the top. Archons! It's a hurricane out here! I had to think of a plan before opening the elevator doors, how am I going to make it Palais Mermonia without being blown away. I just figured I'll walk very briskly.

But when I walked outside of the elevator and onto the surface where this hurricane was. The weather didn't affect me? As in I could walk perfectly as if there was so heavy wind and rain. Don't get me wrong I felt the rain. But it was fairly soft and not as heavy as it looked. But the wind was untouchable I couldn't feel it at all, But I could see this wind blowing other objects away.. But it wasn't touching me? This is so confusing.

As I was walking slowly near the Fountain Of Lucine. I thought on Neuvillette and how Colette supposes he controls the weather, But now if he does control the weather then.. What is this hurricane about? And why doesn't it affect me? I'm definitely going to ask him about this.

As I got to the Palais Mermonia, Sedene immediately ran to me and began to speak quickly

" Duke Wriothesley!" She shouted while running towards me

" Yes Sedene is everything alright." I asked bit panicked

" No! No your grace! I need your help! Badly!" She kept shouting

" Okay, Okay calm down it's gonna be alright." I spoke softly

After I spoke this I pulled her Into a hug just to calm her down because she was really panicked. She then calmed down after a few minutes in my embrace.

" Okay Sedene, What's the issue?" I asked

" It's the Ludex your grace. Him and Furina have been in his office, and they both have been yelling at each other ever since the afternoon! Thats the reason for this Hurricane outside."

" Uh Oh.." she muttered shortly after

" What do you mean it's because of them shouting that the weather is a hurricane outside?" I asked

" I spoke too much! Im sorry.. Monsieur Neuvillette is going to be so unhappy with me.."

" Hey now. It's okay we both know he has a soft spot for Melusines. But really Sedene. What does Neuvillette and Furina constantly yelling at each other have to do with the weather?"