~ Chapter 24 ~ A New Look

~ Wriothesley's Perspective ~

Late afternoon came and I was preparing to go ask Neuvillette out. I wore the same clothes I wore everyday because it wasn't that much of a fancy occasion. It wasn't a wedding.

" Wriothesley?" Colette called from downstairs

" I'm ready." I replied

I went down the stairs. Only to find Colette looking at me in shock but was it good shock or bad shock?

" Y- Your hair?" She asked

Oh yes. I did style my hair in a new way, so my ears pop out more.

" What? You don't like it?" I asked

" N- No it looks amazing." She replied

" Thanks Colette."

" But no." She started again

" What? What do you mean no?" I replied

" Your clothes. It's the same ones you wear everyday! You need something different. I'm coming up there." She exclaimed

" Hey! Colette! Don't you think we're taking the clothing to an extreme?"

But she didn't listen she walked up all those stairs in my apartment and came to my room. Fortunately when she came it was clean.

" Ok if this isn't formal enough for you what am I going to wear? It's not like you brought something." I explained

She chuckled and pulled a bag full of clothing from behind her.

" Colette.. what's that now?" I asked

" Ah ah! No questions. Just put it on and show me afterwards." She replied quickly

" Alright." I said whilst sighing

She then left my room and I opened the bag to see a Black Tuxedo with a the initial W in Red embroidered on the top right pocket of it not only was it that But it had red streaks going through the Tuxedo. I won't lie it did look really good.

I spent maybe 5 minutes putting the suit on and when I looked at myself in the mirror. It didn't look that bad, I then turned to check the time and it was 5:00 PM and I needed to leave at 5:15 PM.

I proceeded to walk downstairs to the bottom of my apartment, where Colette was waiting for me. But when I reached the stairs and Colette saw me she gasped.

" Wriothesley!!!!" She shouted continuing to stand up.

" What? Is anything the matter?" I asked a bit worried

" No! Nothings the matter! Wriothesley.. you look lovely!" She exclaimed

" Thanks Colette." I replied with a smile

" Now come here I have a surprise for you."

" A surprise?" I asked

" Yes, just walk down the rest of the stairs. And follow me."

I walked down the stairs and ended on the ground floor, Colette first dusted my Suit making sure it looked the best it could possibly be. She then took my hand and pulled me to my kitchen where I found a huge Bouquet of flowers.

There were Roses but.. A mixture of Blue roses! Some light blue, Some dark blue and some a sky blue. But it wasn't only that It was wrapped in a White wrapping with light blue tissue paper. This Bouquet of flowers just told me they were for Neuvillette.

" Colette, there.. there Beautiful." I spoke

" Your Wel-."

Before she could finish her sentence I pulled her into a hug.