~ Chapter 19 ~ I Just Don't Understand My Emotions.

~ Neuvillette's Perspective ~

As I was being held in his arms. I felt so safe. And loved.. I Love this mortal very much.   Too Much. I lifted my head from his shoulder to go and kiss his cheek and neck. After I did this he too looked. Very Flustered as well.

I sat in his embrace for about an hour, not saying anything but just enjoying his company. But after a few minutes Wriothesley pulled away from his embrace, so I looked at him in confusion as to why he pulled away.

He just gave me a kiss on my cheek and began to speak after.

" Neuvi.. Can I ask you something?"

The minute he said Neuvi my emotions were all over the place. I didn't know what to feel All I could feel is that I was a bit shocked after the nickname he called me. Because of this red blush crept up my neck and onto my whole face. Not only my cheeks but my whole face.

" Don't like the nickname?" He asked sounding a bit sad

" N-  No.. I love it actually, I just wasn't Expecting such.." I managed to say

He looked at me with happiness in his eyes. As I said I loved the nickname. But now I thought to myself what Nickname am I gonna call him? Just then something came to my mind.

" Wrio." I whispered

" Hm? What were you saying?" he asked

" Wrio." I repeated saying it to his face

Soon after I said this whole face was red and he tried to compose himself but he couldn't.

" Th- Thats a wonderful Ni- Nickname dear." He stuttered to me

I just chuckled and kissed him on the Lips. After I did so he became even more flustered than usual.

" O- Okayy. Pl- Please l- Let me. Gather myself, Neuvillette." He asked

" Sure, take your time. You flustered mess." I replied 

But after I said this he smirked at me and pulled me by my collar. And our faces were centimeters apart.

" Oh- I am the flustered mess?" He said whilst chuckling

" We'll see about that." He exclaimed

He then grabbed my waist and made me sit on his lap. Whilst I did so, he played with my hair With one hand and the other wrap tightly around my waist. After he did this I needed an ice pack to calm myself down. It was Just too much!

" Flustered now are we?" He asked with a smirk on he's face.

" Y- Yes.." I managed to say

" May I sit next to you now, Instead of your lap.." I asked

" aw.. What's wrong not enjoying my lap?" He replied

" N- No.. I just need to calm down a bit.. My emotions are- too much I don't know what to feel." I explained

" Alright, My little flustered Neuvi."

He put me down and I sat next to him.

" You wanted to ask me a Question earlier." I started

" Oh yeah.. Well I already found out Your a dragon.." He replied

" Well that was going to come out one way or another." I replied

" It was but Neuvi.. the Hurricane that was outside.. Im guessing it was from you and Furina screaming alll day? Am I right."  He asked

After he said this I stayed silent as it wasn't all about Furina. but also Becuase I was really struggling to understand my emotions and I had seemed to cause a hurricane because of that.

" Is everything alright?" He asked

" Not- really.." I replied

" What's wrong my dear Neuvillette." He asked

I looked away And turned to look behind me.. should I really tell him? But if I do he can help me understand my emotions more..

I then felt a hand hold mine. Its grip was firm but fairly soft I then turned to look at Wriothesley, His eyes were begging me to tell him what's wrong.

" Neuvi, please tell me what's wrong..'' He pleaded

I turned to look away again but He stopped me, his hand touched my chin and turned my face to face his. I then had no choice but to speak

" I- I don't know how to Understand my emotions.." I spoke softly feeling a bit ashamed

" Aw- Neuvillette. Don't Blame yourself now, Remember you're only a dragon and you won't understand human emotions easily.. but rather you will take an awhile to understand and recognize them. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. Please."

After I heard this I felt more accepting in myself. And understanded I need more time to express and recognize human emotions. After he said this, I couldn't help myself but lay. My head against his chest and just close my eyes.

~ Wriothesley's Perspective ~

Oh my sweet Neuvillette. I let him lay his head against my chest and as I turned to look at him he's eyes were closed? Was he sleeping? No! He can't sleep I still have so many things I want to ask him!!

But alas he works really hard and judging that he was arguing the whole day with an Archon, a very persistent archon must be extremely tiring.

While he lay on my chest I stroked his hair. But made sure to not touch he's. Antennas as I didn't know what would happen if I did so. So I stroked through his soft silky white hair only. He did seem to enjoy it because a smile was slowly making its way to he's face.

" Try not to touch my antennas, please" he asked

" Of course, anything for you Neuvi." I replied

I continued to stroke through he's hair. And while I did so I started to admire his beauty. I am really one lucky duke am I? I thought to myself. I have a whole Ludex and Sovereign to myself. Only me! And archons is he beautiful. My Neuvillette. My Neuvi..

I stopped stroking he's hair and went to kiss him on the Lips. A soft gentle kiss to let him know I'm not going anywhere till he wakes up.

" Love You." I spoke

" I Love You Too, Wrio." He replied with a gentle smile on he's face

I then laid back as I waited for him to fall asleep and after a few minutes he slept. I just admired as he slept in my arms. I gave him one final Kiss on his forehead to wish him good night. I then whispered

" Good night, My dear Sovereign."