Part 69:

(Y/N's POV)

I was on my way back from my sort of repentance-moment. I used the mini-map I kept on me to find my way back, and I had only been gone for about 10 minutes, so I figured it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I knew the VIPs were already on the way as I was, but I had time to get ready.

As I pushed open the door, I saw In-Ho's back to me. He had one arm crossed over his chest from what I could see and a hand up by his face. I furrowed my eyebrows at that as I walked in, and shut the door quietly behind me. When I looked back at him, he was turned around, and I could see that he was mad. I didn't like when people were mad at me, so I kind of shrunk into myself a little. The way he was looking at me resembled how a strict parent would look when they just caught their daughter sneaking back into the house, and it was weird because I definitely didn't think of him as a father. God, that would be weird, especially considering what I do think of him as.

"Where the hell have you been?" He spat.

I didn't feel like explaining much to him because I was still feeling guilty about how I was practically a serial killer, so I just said "contrition." He looked at me weirdly and examined me from head to toe which made me get a little flushed before seemingly getting mad again.

"The VIPs are in a helicopter right now, and we have to greet them in 20 minutes, yet you figured it would be a good idea to just go off on your own. Do you not care about this at all?!"

I hated being yelled at, and as pathetic as it was, I felt tears in the corner of my eyes. I looked anywhere but his face, which was blurred anyway through the product of my emotional state. He walked away from me and to the counter. I wondered what he was doing, but then he grabbed a bag with a dress with the trademark colors of the games. He didn't look at me as he walked to me and just handed me the dress.

"Go get changed."

I looked at him teary-eyed and grabbed it from him. I walked passed him and made my way to my room.

I looked great after I had dried all of my tears and got prepared for meeting the six people I hated most. The dress was very pretty, and I felt like a true part of this place as I turned around and checked all of the angles of how I looked.

(Choose your favorite of these two dresses or imagine your own 🙂)