50k Q&A! (Technically a Bonus Chapter)

Hello, everyone! I'm so thankful that this story has been so successful. Now we're at 50 thousand reads, 994 votes, and 325 comments! I cannot believe that we've come so far in what seems to me as so little time. I'm still remembering the day when I saw I had four reads on my very first book. I was practically beaming with pride and refreshing my page every second out of excitement. Even 60 reads was a huge accomplishment back then. If only little me could see me now.

        !NONE OF THIS AFFECTS THE STORY!

         First Question: For In-Ho, when will you FINALLY make a move on Y/N?

        Y/N: *looks at him and laughs nervously* Wait, what are they talking about?

        In-Ho: *looks towards the author* Why am I being subjected to this?

        Author: Uh, because all of these absolutely amazing people have been kind enough to dedicate their time to watching the love story between you and Y/N unfold!

         Y/N: Lov-Love story?! What do you mean? I didn't even know there was a book about me, much less a ROMANCE?! There's nothing going on between us! We're just friends... right?

        In-Ho: I mean... none of us will remember anything about this, right?

        Author: Correct!

        In-Ho: Well, I might as well say that I'm planning on doing it in the near future...

Author: You definitely should. I'm the one who makes that happen.

        Y/N: W-WHAT?!

        In-Ho: As if I hadn't dropped enough hints already, little Miss Oblivious.

      Second Question: Do you consider In-Ho a tsundere, Y/N?

       Y/N: Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Without question, YES.

       In-Ho: *groans* Shut up.

       Y/N: you literally can never compliment me without insulting me as well, and you're cold 24/7.

       Author: I agree with Y/N.

       In-Ho: Of course you do, you practically based her off of yourse-

       Author: SHUSH. There's quite technically thousands of Y/N's who read this book. By the reads on Pilot alone, that's over 5 thousand people.

      In-Ho: You still know I'm right.

      Author: Ya know, I can make your life a hell if I want.

           Third Question: Y/N, do you know that In-Ho gave you special treatment during the games and was it obvious

Y/N: what?! Are you serious, In-Ho?! You yourself said that everything was fair! What about the doctor and workers you hung up for cheating? That manager you killed in front of me?

In-Ho: Yes, but, everything was fair... until you. So, you got about, hm... one little night of protection. Was that so horrible? I just wanted to spare you the loss of your dignity by dying from a fight instead of a game. Your friends had too much on their hands to be worrying about you too.

Author: In-Ho, everybody reading this knows that you're lying right now. It's clearly because you like her. Even Il-Nam knows.

In-Ho: No.

Y/N: Wait, so you're telling me that I have to hear all this knowing that 1. This is my first time having somebody like me and 2. I feel the same but won't remember that we both like each other next chapter?

Author: Correct.

In-Ho: You feel the same way about me?

Y/N: Yeahhhh....

Author: Stop asking stupid questions! This couldn't be an x reader if the character didn't like the reader back! Everyone reading this has a crush on you. That's hundreds of people.

In-Ho: Am I really that attracti-

Y/N: YES

In-Ho: ...

Y/N: I-I mean... yes. You are... conventionally good looking.

Fourth Question: How long will this book go on for?

Author: Ah, good question. I have not yet figured that out. I'd say maybe 60-80 chapters.

Y/N: You're telling me that we're not even 75% done if the former is the exact amount?!

Author: This is exactly why I made you good at mental math. It comes in handy, doesn't it Y/N? And yes. I can't seem to want this journey to be over so soon even though this has been in the works since the last month 2021.

In-Ho: the last month of 2021? That hasn't even happened yet...?

Y/N: I think she's in a different time.

Author: Correct, smart girl. In my time, it's been over two years since Y/N's games took place.

In-Ho: I should have guessed. But why has it only been a month for us then?

Author: Even if every part was a different day, that'd be about 45 days so far. It makes sense.