Part 67:

Attention: If you read the previous part the day it was posted, the ending was edited, so please revisit it.

(Y/N's POV)

      When I got to my room, I expected to do my normal routine and then just sleep the night away. After all, it was still kind of early to sleep, and I would get my much needed and deserved beauty sleep. I wanted to at least start off the day in a good mood if I had to deal with those guys tomorrow.

        Sighing, I almost sat on something that I saw was on the bed. I caught myself and refrained from sitting down, eyeing the small package. It was very thin and square shaped with black wrapping paper and a pink bow on it, matching the many coffins I had seen in here before. I tilted my head, wondering what it could be when I remembered that In-Ho told me earlier that he had a surprise for me. This must be it.

       I cautiously picked up the small box, or that's what I thought it was, and felt it. It bent in slightly like plastic and made this familiar noise. I should've been able to pinpoint what it was, but I couldn't. With no clue to what this gift could be, I carefully unwrapped the bow and tore the wrapping paper. It revealed a small clear case containing an unmarked DVD. Nothing was written on it to give me a hint as to what it would show, but I was curious nonetheless. If somebody gives you a mystery video, you have to watch it, right? Wait. I always thought that the people from "The Ring" were stupid for watching the videotape, but now I guess I know how they feel. Here I am... about to watch an unknown video. If I get a call saying "Seven days", then I'm just gonna be done at this point.

        Laughing quietly, I opened the case, causing it to make the nostalgic popping sound, and I took the DVD out. I had a DVD player in my room thanks to Il-Nam, and it was already connected to the TV, which I hadn't noticed before. Strange. Almost like it was set up for me to watch it right now.

       Brushing it off, I walked over and clicked the button to eject the slot to put the disc in and pressed it once more, hearing the whirring of my childhood and teenage years.

      I walked over to my bed, sitting on the lush mattress as I faced the problem that most Americans do, which is the notorious remote hunt. I tossed my sheets back as I searched, causing a jumble of fabric on my lap. I found it from the first grab and throw of the bedding, thankfully. I grabbed it and turned it on, switching it to the HDMI. There were five options, TV, Video, HDMI 1, HDMI 2, and HDMI 3. I didn't know which of the last four it was, so I just scrolled down once to video and waited. The screen showed nothing when the text box disappeared, so I moved down to the first HDMI. I waited again, and the only think staring back at me was my reflection. I went down another, expecting it to be the very last one so I was wasting my time, but something flicked on. It was an image of In-ago fixing where the perspective was coming from, so obviously a camera angle. When he was satisfied. He put his hands on his knees and sighed, walking back from the middle of the front wall of the room where the camera was and revealing a man who was tied up. The Salesman. 

I could tell by his suit and other things that were still visible unlike half of his face, which was covered by a blindfold. I gasped, shocked by the sight, and In-Ho moving further towards him shrunk him in size and showed me most of the room, which consisted of trays of tools and the two men. I knew what he was going to do. Of course I did.

When the Salesman started waking up and pleading, I couldn't take it anymore. I was in shock as tears ran from my eyes and down my warm cheeks. Even though I know what he did to me, it was still a jarring sight.

I jogged up to the piece of furniture the TV was placed on, not taking my eyes from it as In-Ho hungrily looked at his weapons. He ripped off the blindfold of the Salesman, and I gripped the DVD remote as the man called out the name of his known tormentor. It was filled with exasperation and regret, as if he knew why he were being punished, and I knew why too. He was doing it for me. Not in some crazy yandere way, but as payback because I'm sure that this hurts as much physically as it did to me mentally and how much it will continue to affect me.