Part 63:

(Warning: Before you proceed, just know that this is the most graphic chapter, in terms of violence and torture, of this book so far and most likely it will ever have. If you are uncomfortable with detailed descriptions of such events, you should probably skip this chapter or read until you see the signs in this chapter. This 🚨 will be placed right before it. This will be for when there are no mentions of anything that happened in the scene, but that's only a couple of paragraphs, sorry.)

(In-Ho's POV)

Before I even exited the hallway, I ordered one of my most loyal managers to make sure that the halls leading to the Salesman's room were completely devoid of any workers besides those that I needed. He would also guard the door to prevent anything else unexpected from happening. A room was also being prepared for what was to come.

        When I approached the door to the room of that filthy man, the manager next to it nodded at me and pushed the door open. I did the same and entered. The man's back was facing toward me, and I could see a few empty bottles of alcohol strewn around the room. In his hand was a cup of liquor, and I hovered over him, waiting for the acknowledgment of my presence. He took about 10 seconds to realize that I was here, and he turned around slowly. Being prepared for this, I smacked him in the cheek with my gun. He was knocked out cold. I exited the room and motioned for my staff to get him out of the area and into the one I prepared specially for him.

          🚨

         I looked at the man in the chair. He was tied to it with cream colored ropes, old fashioned so he would get more burns, and over his eyes was a traditional piece of white cloth being used as a blindfold. The ropes were tight and the chair was bolted to the ground, so I knew he wouldn't escape. This scene reminded me of some you may see in movies with characters tied to a chair, but really the main difference was that the fabric was over his eyes and not in his mouth. This room was soundproof, so I didn't need any gag for him. I wanted to hear the screams. I also had a chair that didn't have a back, leaning him exposed. Do ensure he didn't lean back or forward, there was a wooden apparatus hung stiffly from the ceiling that encircled his neck and kept him in place, sitting up perfectly straight.

          He just started to wake up, and I surveyed all of the tools I had on standby. There were scalpels, cleavers, butcher knives, standard knives, jagged knives, sledgehammers, bats, pliers, bolt cutters... everything you can imagine to be used in this type of scenario was laid out for me to use. There was also a fire pit with hot coals in the corner, should I need it.

       He was now thrashing wildly, screaming out to a person who he believed was there.

       "H-Hello?! Who are you?! What do you want from me?!" He cried.

       I just shook my head, disappointed by the fact that he broke so fast. I wanted to break him myself, but I figured I'd have to settle for less. I stalked behind him, circling him like a lion does to his prey, and observed him. I noted how thrashy he already was, and he seemed to have a slight hint who would do this to him and why.

I went behind him and yanked the blindfold down. It was wet when I touched it, like he had cried. Pathetic. He whipped his head frantically side to side, but I was still directly behind him and he couldn't see me. I moved past all the tools, which were to his right, and let him see me. That was already a big clue of the outcome of tonight. If you know, you know, but if you don't, then I'll just say that if somebody is harming you and you start with some kind of protection from seeing their face such as a mask on them or a blindfold and it is removed, you won't make it out alive. You've seen their face, and they're not going to let you go.