Part 15:

(Front Man's POV)

    I just can't believe that I did that to Jun-Ho... he didn't deserve it. Why did he have to get trapped in this stupid place? Because of me? It's all my fault, and now he's dead.

I looked at all the happily colored hallways I was walking through, making twists and turns what seemed like every few seconds. If only I could feel the happiness that those colors aimed to instill...

I wish there was only one day I wasn't reminded of him. One day, when in particular, Y/N didn't remind me of him. She was the one that made me think of him. Y/N was trusting, caring, kind, and everything my brother was. They would've gotten along if they would've ever met... maybe they would've if he didn't come here. Maybe I would finally go outside of this facility and introduce him to a girl that meant something to me for the first time...

   I suddenly sat in the middle of the hallway, my back sliding against the back of the wall. I gripped my hair through my hood and prayed nobody would walk through this corridor and see me in this state. I had to remain professional, but it was so hard with everything going on.

   I suddenly heard light footsteps. I looked up.

   Jun-Ho.

   He placed a trembling hand over the scar on my chest, hidden beneath my clothes, and looked at me with a shocked expression.

   "In-Ho, why?"

   I stared at him. Tears were threatening to spill. My brother. My poor brother...

   A voice was calling out to me, yet my brother's mouth remained still. He looked over towards what I could distinguish as the source of the noise. I followed his gaze and saw Y/N. She was walking towards me, her coat swishing. I looked back towards Jun-Ho, but he was gone.

   Y/N had reached me, and she bent down to my level.

   "Are you okay? What happened?"

   I didn't meet her eyes. With my head dipped, I stared at the floor about 5 feet ahead of me.

   "Is it about him?"

   Of course it was. Nothing struck me so. Nothing besides the pure thought of Y/N herself could make me act so... unprofessional. So emotional.

   My head tilted up and I met her sparkling E/C eyes. She was so beautiful. So perfect.

    I nodded slowly. My answer made her look concerned, and she sat down next to me. I turned to face the opposite wall.

   "Do you want to talk about it?"

    I made no sound nor no physical indications about the answer. She sighed.

   "I'm always here if you need to talk."

   My urge to look at her took over, and I gazed at her familiar face. She smiled genuinely before getting up and offering me her hand.

    ...

    (Il-Nam's POV)

    They were letting this delicious breakfast get cold. I don't quite know why In-Ho would leave like that because he hasn't told me anything about his troubles yet. I knew better than to push him. He wouldn't tell me anyways. He cared so much about how other people viewed him, and if he could have his way, he would make everyone view him as a person who was some degree of inhuman. Inhuman in the way of his emotional reactions and thoughts. He wanted to have no emotions.

   The door suddenly opened as I placed another strip of bacon in my mouth, and Y/N and In-Ho walked in. I bet he was enjoying that. It made me grin.

    I knew In-Ho had taken a liking to Y/N. I still remembered seeing the detailed report about her in his room, but it didn't bother me. If anything, it made me really happy. I knew he didn't give her any special treatment. He's better than that. I was happy that In-Ho had finally found someone. As far as I knew, he was nothing but detached. Y/N changed that a little.