part 13

Rudra comes to his room and lay down on his bed .he again remember how his meera look in that ,see through nightie and how her nipples comes out from her nightie .

he again feel aroused and think, what is meera doing  with his brain, he can't stop thinking about meera body. Most importantly her tits.

he again wants  to suck her nipples, bite her nipples, lick them have milk from them and fuck her hard .in thought of meera he started stocking his cock in hand in hurry imaging meera tit fuck her cock and with that she lick his cock .

with each tit thrust, after some time he comes on his hand he groans and thought ,because of meera he behaving like teenager .who can't control his dick then he clean himself and slept. In the morning rudra again having wet dreams about meera now he suck and bite meera pussy ,and with one hand he fingerfuck her and, with other hand gripping her tit.

meera milk overflow with her grip wets hernand rudra hand meera starting to come she make aahhhh sound. Next instance there is knock on the door because rudra sleep nake so he lock his door at night. Riya calling her name and tell her his mom want to talk about wedding things.

to him, so he come fast down, rudra groan and tell riya he is coming down after taking shower. In shower he say meera 5 more days then I am fuck you, suck you each and every night. After shower he come down.