part 15

Today is the wedding day rudra is very excited ,finally his meera comes to his home for forever .

and tonight he will drink meera milk whole night. He is in his room getting ready meera comes from her home for wedding. Here reema and her mother make plan when meera comes in haveli, stay at the guest room which is prepare for her arrival, they hit her from back and replace meera with reema.

but they don't know rudra know about their plan, so he prepare another room for meera and which room prepared for meera before, in that room he plan  to send another girl  as bride dress in that room.

his other guard hide in the bathroom when reema his mother comes they caught them and send them to rudra godown as per rudra instructions. Here meera comes rudra send her in another room and other girl who also dress in bride dress in first room. here rudra come down stairs to sit in the mandap and reema excuse herself saying she forget something in her room, so she execute her plan her mother also come after sometime.

they both walk towards that room where they think meera is staying, reema held vase in her hand so she hit meera with that vase but before she hit her ,rudra men captured them and take them to rudra godown as per rudra order.

Here pandit ask to bring the bride. Meera comes with rashi and her mother in the mandap. She cover in the long veil rudra wanted to see her jaan face ,she set beside rudra pandit start the rituals after sometime pandit ask to fill meera hairline rashi uncover meera face rudra lost in meera beauty ,he fill her hairline with Vamillion and ties the mangalsutra in meera neck .

pandit ask them to stand up for pheres riya come forward and ties the rudra shawal with meera duppata. after they stand for pheres rudra hold meera hand tight for pheres.

after pheres pandit says the marriage is completed, now they take blessing of their elders .they come to rudra parents and take there blessing and afterwards go to meera parents ,and also take their blessing. then all have their dinner, after dinner ,meera parents ask for their leave.

because marriage is happening in haveli meera mom come forward and hug meera tight and started crying.meera also feel emotional to see her parents, she crying non stop rudra don't like to see meera crying ,then she go to her father who told rudra if meera do any mistake then please he try to forgive her, she is like a child. rudra tell them he will make meera happy then meera parents leave for their home.