part 18

Rudra remove her wet panty and throw it .and open her leg wider and look her pink pussy meera feel shy and try to close her legs .

rudra feel angry meera want to hide his thing, from him he say meera how dare she hide her pussy. because now that pussy is his, meera feel scared  to hear rudra angry voice.

she start shivering he tell  her now she get the punishment, he open her legs and slap at her pussy .meera feel pleasure and pain ,she moan loud rudra give 5 slaps to meera pussy and also, pull her nipples hard meera milk comes out for pulling .

meera is now fully aroused and moaning mess  .she doesn't know she love rudra harsh behave with her  body .rudra warn her not to close her legs again. he bend down bite on meera thighs and then come to meera pussy ,he start lick and bite meera pussy .

meera make  moaning sound. she says aahhh hukum no more I can't take more. but rudra don't stop his deeds he start suck her pussy hard .

meera come hard while saying his name then he put one finger in his pussy .she feel little pain make ah sound, he put second finger and start fingering her after sometime he add third finger now, meera feel full and feel pain but rudra start fast finger fuck her.

and meera comes hard 4 th time rudra lick her all cum and tell meera her everything is sweet, whether it's her milk or cum he is now addicted for her milk and pussy juices .

meera start blushing after listen rudra talk ,now rudra remove all his clothes when meera see his 11 inch dick.
she feel scared and think how this going to fit in her little pussy. rudra tell her not to worry ,it's going to fit no need to worry ,and start stocking his dick fast and come upon meera.

kiss her hard and strock her pussy with his dick and start sucking her nipples hard .meera again feel pleasure while rudra enter in her one go meera cry out with pain .she feel like he spilt her in two pieces, she start cry and tell rudra hukum it's paining please  remove his dick .

rudra tell her it's going to be ok and he stay still and start kissing her lips
hard and sucking her tongue to divert her mind .he know meera weak point is her nipples he place her nipples together and start drink milk from her both nipples, after sometime meera feel pleasure and relax her body.