title 4

Rudra comes to the dining table, says good morning to everyone, and starts his breakfast. Riya starts to tease Rudra because she hears her parents talk about her marriage to Meera. She is happy because she liked Meera at their first meeting. 

She says, "Bhai, now that new members are coming to our home, Rudra doesn't understand anything; he continues with his breakfast without responding." And  doesn't show any interest. 

Then riya says to her mother, she is very excited to meet her meera bhabhi.

When Rudra hears this, he can't believe it, so he looks at his mother and sees her smiling. and said yes, we will choose Meera for you if you are ready.

We went to their house today for marriage. Rudra is very happy, but she doesn't show it and says that if you all are okay, I am also okay.

Her mother then told him that they should all go to Meera's house in the evening. After this, everyone goes on their work, but one person is not happy hearing this, and that is Reema. 

She comes here to show fake concern toward Riya, but after hearing this, she goes back to her home and thinks about how she can stop this marriage. 

But she does not know Rudra sees her there, and with her facial expression, he understands what she thinks.