part 1

In the big haveli there is king chair place in the courtyard  and our hero sit there hearing the problem  of the villager. One man whose name is ram stand in front of rudra and tell him about water problem in his farm. 

Rudra listen him and tells him he resolve  the problem as soon as possible. After listen all villagers problem. Rudra come inside the haveli their her family waiting for him. They have to go to village fair. Where rudra is chief guest because he is hukum of the village. 

They all go the village fair. They reach in the fair. Rudra sister  want to roam in the fair and buys things from the fair  ,so she ask rudra she can go with her friend reema to explore the fair. Reema age 25 is riya friend who loves rudra but rudra is not interested in her. 

but she try everything to lure rudra like wear deep neck blouse so she show rudra her boobs but rudra not  give her a look. Rudra not like reema at all near riya ,but he don't want to tell the reason to riya why he don't want her to with reema. So he keep quite till reema not do something big.

Rudra say yes to riya but also send his friend keshav,who is rudra right hand man with them because he not trust reema. Then rudra and his family goes up the stage to sit as guest.