part 14

Rudra comes for breakfast and see as his assumption ,reema and her mother is also present there. After seeing rudra reema bend down and folded her hand, for others she give respect to rudra who is hukum for the village, but rudra know she again want to show her boobs to rudra .

which he is least interested because he have interest in ,only meera boob and nipples after getting no response from rudra reema feel angry .and think she will now kill meera who snatch rudra for her ,because rudra is only hers but meera comes in between them ,but who tell this mad girl rudra is never hers.

he is only of hers  meera after seeing reema angry face reema mother nudge her, reema then smile and her mother fold hand in front of rudra and tell him, hukum we come here to help in your marriage work.

Rudra who know there real reason, just ignore them and tell them to this is his mother decision ,she wants their help Or not .

his mother is not given any reaction to rudra rude behavior towards them, because she know rudra most of time having this same mood. so his mom tell them, after breakfast we discuss about it. now everyone come to dinning table have their breakfast everyone move to table for breakfast reema try to sit beside rudra, but rudra got angry with her action and say in anger this place is only for his meera.

how dare reema try to sit here reema feel scared , to see rudra this form her mother come forward and say hukum, please pardon she is kid make a mistake please forgive her rudra mom also say  rudra to leave the topic and have his breakfast.

and ask reema to sit beside riya. Reema again feel anger towards meera and sit with riya. Riya to make atmosphere light say rudra ,she and mom meet meera in temple she looks gorgeous after hearing meera name rudra become restless. he want to know when they meet meera but he can't ask because of his sister teasing.

he only say hmmm and start having his food .his mother take deep breath other wise ,he will go without having food. All have their food and left for their work rudra for village round, his father for arrangements regarding marriage and his mother regarding marriage guest list.