part 12

Vijay tell rudra each and everything to rudra ,about reema and her mother planning. Rudra gets angry after hearing vijay talk his eyes become red, and he make punch with his hand.

Keshav then tell rudra to what he want to do next with reema and her mother, if rudra gives permission his guard to make reema and his mother disappear. But rudra say no he will have another plan for them, he will show them their place at his wedding.

let them enjoy some more time afterwards he will make them ask for mercy  for their schemes. Rudra tell kashav reema and her mother come tomorrow in haveli to help his mom, in the wedding work.

but their intention is not good, let them come also I know they planning to  staying here, in the haveli till marriage. because she is riya friend and riya wants her to stay till marriage. I also think her mother also given some reason to stay at the haveli.

So that can see haveli properly and decide where to held meera till the wedding is done. Rudra know about reema arrival from riya .who told him that reema is coming tomorrow with her mom for helping  rudra mom for marriage preparation.

He tell vijay to keep eye both of them. even they come to haveli vijay nodded his head to rudra and leave from there. Keshav ask rudra what he is planning for reema and his mother.

then rudra tell him same as they decided for meera but afterward ,they have to see rudra wrath. now he not going  to leave reema without punishment, because firstly he tried to seduce rudra,then try to harm riya,but now he try to harm his jaan ,his meera he will not spare them now .

they will see the real hukum, what he  will do for his life his meera. Keshav left after discussion about other things. afterwards rudra comes to his room for sleep.