part 17

Rudra tell meera now she is his wife her first priority is always rudra. She have to let rudra drink her milk, whenever he want she have to feed rudra milk .

at night ,also in the morning when rudra wake up .she has to give rudra her nipple for drink her milk ,and she has to sleep nake because whenever he want to drink her milk and fuck her he have easy access.

She also cover her head outside the room and her cleavage is cover properly outside to their room. because now she is his, her boobs, her pussy, her body is his.

no one allowed to see what his. He also tell meera if she not follow his rules, he give punishment to her and ask her she understand everything she nod her head in yes.

Then rudra remove her jewelry and start kissing her. first he kiss her forhead, then eyes, cheeks, nose at last her lips.

he hard suck her lips he lick, suck, chew her lips like he eat her lips aftersome time meera unable to breath, so he leave her lips. And start nibbling her neck he start suck and given bite in her neck and start biting her clevage he start lick and bite her upper side of boobs.

meera feel excited and make aahhh sound which make rudra more arosed. Rudra press her boobs hard, milk start coming from her nipples,rudra start to suck her nipple hard he lick bite suck her nipples .

he place her nipples in between her teeth and pull her nipple hard. meera is now fully aroused she feel pleasure and pain, he  start drink her milk like he thristy for so many days. meera   feels something in her pussy he tell rudra she feel like pee and let her use the bathroom.

but rudra know she feel her first cum ,so he tell her this is her first cum ,she can cum now .with loud moan meera come he suck her nipples hard and make gulp sound meera ,put her hand in his hair and pull him more towards to her nipples .

after empty her milk from both boobs ,he see  meera neck and boobs are cover with rudra hickeys. he like her marks on meera .he move towards her belly he lick her bellybutton and suck it hard, also bite it.

meera make aahh sound after marking  her tummy he move downward his pussy. he open knot of his lehnga and throw it. now meera is in matching red panty it show meera pussy clear he touch her pussy see it drenching meera cum  hard,while rudra suck her nipples she comes 2 times.

hukum biwiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें