part8

There is only one week left in the marriage. Rudra is very excited for his marriage. He wants to meet Meera before marriage, so when his mother told him to send Riya to Meera's house with a weeding dress, he decided to tag along.

Riya, Rudra, Keshav, and Rudra guards go to Meera home. The Meera family welcomes them. Riya asks about Meera. Her mother told her she was in the room checking the fiting of her clothes. When Rudra listens to this, he feels aroused and wants to see Meera in the new clothes that were sent by Rudra to Meera for her to wear to their bedroom.

They include sexy bras, pants, see-through nighties, and many more sexy clothes. Rudra gets out of there while saying he has work with his guards. He comes outside and goes to the meera room from the backside. Meera is in the bathroom; she doesn't know about Rudra.

He knocks on the door and asks meera to come out. Meera feels shy because she is wearing a see-through nightie whose neck is so deep that her half-nipples are coming out. Meera tells Rudra he feels shy, but he wants to see her, so he tells her to come out.

Rudra feels angry because Meera says no again and again. He doesn't like it because no one says no to Rudra. He told Meera to come out in an angry voice, or he would break the door. Meera becomes scared hear Rudra's angry voice. She comes out in that nightie. Rudra forgets everything.