last part

when he come he flip meera and enter from behind again meera is not ready for this new position and shout again,but rudra is in beast mode. started pulling her nipples hard her milk start flowing in the bed with rudra pulling.

his hand wet with her milk and he started thrust in her pussy hard, and tell her she is his and again both come together. he flip meera again and enter her with hard thrust.

meera is exhausted and go to sleep rudra put her nipple in his mouth, again start drink her milk and thrust hard while drinking milk ,again he come and sleep like this without take out his dick from meera pussy, and drinking her milk .and  her both nipples is combined and inside rudra mouth.

After 2 years

         Meera enter the room and see her 2 favorite person sleeping hugging each other. one is rudra other is their one year old baby boy  ansh. meera sit in the bed and put hand in rudra hair, and rub his scalp rudra wake up from his sleep and point towards meera tits. She smile because rudra is still addicted to her tits milk.
she open her blouse and put her nipple in rudra mouth who start drink her milk like hungry baby. In this 2 years of marriage rudra habit of drinking her milk is becoming more and more demanding. he now demand her milk when ever he is in the room.before leaving for village work he want her milk, in  the evening when he return, at night when he fuck her whole night, he drink her milk.

with pregnancy meera figure become more broad her boobs became more big, now rudra is became more crazy about her boobs. even when she breastfeed their son ,on other side rudra drink her milk,meera is so happy in her life her inlaws love her like her daughter.
riya is married now. she is happy with her family and her friend is now married with keshav who love her alot,
rudra suddenly bite her nipple hard she make hiss sound due to which  their baby is wake up and see her mother he want his milk meera place ansh to other breast and he start suck her nipple. Rudra drink from other side ,after sometime both father son have their fill, leave meera nipples with pop sound. meera make ansh ready while rudra taking shower then they go down stairs have their breakfast ansh gone to his grandparents.

who is crazy about him everyone have their breakfast and rudra leave for work. At night, in their room ansh is sleeping in his cot and rudra thrusting in meera hard and drinking milk from her nipples meera hold rudra tight.
after sometime they both come, rudra sleep on meera after reception party rudra sleep on meera while his dick in meera pussy and he sleep drinking milk from meera nipples.he slept and meera think she is very lucky she doesn't think she became the hukum's wife, not even in her dream but here she is with the love of her life.

Thanks for reading....