part11

Meera tell rudra to leave her. Her mom is calling her ,rudra sucks hard his nipples one last time and bit it hard meera make aah sound. he leave her and tell to her to take medicine on time he wants to drink her milk otherwise he will not responsible for his action. and leave from back door ,before saying to meera to change her clothes.

Meera comes out from room and meet riya . Riya hug her tight and ask meera to show her clothes which she is trying. Meera is become scared after hearing riya demand.at that time, rudra come from outside and hear their talk to save meera ,he tell riya to let's go back home mom is waiting.

marriage is in week there is so much work is undone .mom needs their help after hearing this riya and rudra take there leave from meera home. and return to their home.

rudra is happy now on wedding night he will suck meera milk. On the other side reema is planning  to replace meera at mandap. She tell her mom everything about her planning her mom is also, wanted to make reema hukum wife. because hukum is so much rich, he fulfill all their wishes after marriage.

so she agree with reema in this plan but they both not know other person is also listening there planning . The person is no other then  vijay rudra guard who sent by rudra, to keep a eye on  reema and her deeds.

Both reema and her mother is happy to think they will make a good plan to fool rudra ,but they forget why people call rudra hukum because he know everything happen in his village. each and every activities ,of his village people not hidden from rudra eye.