part2

Here, Meera comes with her friend Rashi to the fair with the permission of her parents. Her mother told her to come home before dark. 

Meera and Rashi are eating delicious food from stalls like kachori, jalebi, samosa, and many more. At the bangles shop, Meera found Riya crying because Reema left her in the crowd, to go near the rudra. 

Keshav, who is behind them, knows all about Reema when they collided with man. Till the matter is solved, Riya is just misplaced. Keshav is trying to find her. Here, Meera asks Riya why she is crying. She tells Meera about everything. 

Keshav, who is not able to find Riya, came near Rudra and told him everything. Rudra is now very angry. He simply wants to kill Reema. When Reema sees the rudra face, she understands that rudra knows about Riya is lost, so she hides from him. 

Here, Rudra and his parents are worried about Riya ,because Riya never comes out of the haveli alone. Rudra thinks Riya gets very sad now. He looks for Riya everywhere but does not find her. His parents are very worried. His mother cried nonstop thinking about her daughter.

When Rudra is not finding Riya, he almost sends his other men in the search for Riya. His mom saw Riya come with two girls, and she signaled Rudra towards Riya. When Riya saw her family, she ran towards them, hugged her, and started crying, and her mom consoled her.

Riya tells them about how Meera and her friend helped her find her family. Rudra looks at Meera and memorizes in her beauty. She doesn't say anything, and Meera sees Rudra and also lost in him. 

Rudra's parents see this and feel happy because Rudra never shows interest in any girl. Whenever his family talks about marriage, he becomes very angry. His parents decide to marry Rudra and Meera.