part 24

Meera wearing a choli which blouse is deep cut, it's so deep meera half nipples are out of blouse.
meera herself is uncomfortable in that dress.she is going to call her mother in law, but at that time rudra come and see meera in that dress.he starts shouting ,he ask meera he told her no to wear this type of clothes outside,she only allie to wear this kind of clothes in their bedroom.

Meera start shivering hearing  rudra shout, rudra mother come to room hear rudra shout and ask him, what happen rudra tell her mother ,what kind of dress meera wearing.
its don't cover meera properly his mother say, this dress coming in the evening from alterations. no one know about it give her 5 minutes, she will make it right and tell rudra to go another room and get ready. He comes out of the room rudra mother see meera is crying and shivering because of rudra anger. she tell her don't cry she will make it right.

she take another matching dupatta and cover meera cleavage with it and tie it. and with the dress dupatta is covering her head and  put in way like long veil.

His mother cover her whole cleavage now everything is cover then she put black dot at meera ear and take her down. where rudra is roaming here and there in anger .after see rudra again in anger meera start shivering his mother tell her to relax he became calm now see her like this.

when he see meera all cover he became calm and hold meera hand, his mother tell them to come outside to give couple some privacy.
rudra kiss meera forehead and take her hand come outside ,where everyone is waiting for hukum and hukum's wife. rudra and meera set on stage and people come  and congratulate them and give gifts ,after sometime rudra father tell rudra to show their peoples hukum's wife face ,so they also see what a preety girl  his hukum choose as his wife.

rudra pull meera veil from his head everyone is surprised to see beauty of meera. Rudra became angry other men see her meera, but he can't do anything about it. He want to take his meera to his room to hide her, from  the other men sight, but if he take meera from there his villagers think wrong about him.so he has to stay calm  till the reception party is going to end. Near around midnight all villagers leave to there room.  And rudra take meera to have her dinner ,after that meera say goodbye to her family and her friend rashi.