part 23

After rituals rudra mother tell meera to take rest in the roon because in evening there is reception party.

Meera comes to room where rudra is changing  his clothes.he  started wearing kurta his button is open he point meera to close his buttons. meera come near him and started close his kurta buttons rudra place his hand at meera waist and started pinch her waist meera moan in pleasure and pain after closing buttons. she move to stand back but rudra pull her and start kiss her hard .

he started suck her tongue hard and pass her saliva to meera. he want to suck meera nipples but he know she is soar so he leave her give her medicine for soreness and pain  also for milk production.

and tell meera he is going outside for some work and he meet her at evening and take rest because tonight he don't let her sleep. meera start blushing hear rudra talk he kiss her forehead and leave. Meera after taking medicine lay on bed and sleep.

Other side rudra with keshav comes to godown where reema and her mother is binding in chairs with the ropes, see rudra there both are start shivering and ask for forgiveness .rudra in anger ask them, they both  think to make fun of hukum with there plotting. Everyone call him hukum for reason he know everything about his village.

They beg rudra to leave them now, they can't do anything to harm his family. rudra tell them they have to leave the village and go to reema father. who work in city if they don't agree, rudra kill them.

In fear of their death, they agree with rudra and say yes to go to city. Rudra tell keshav to arrange for their departure tonight .

and send one guard behind them to watch them, so they again not try to harm his meera. At haveli riya wake up meera and tease her bhai don't let her sleep yesterday night ,so she is very tired.

meera start blushing then rudra mom  come and slap on riya head to not tease meera .and give meera reception dress and tell her to get ready. Meera get ready in that dress , that time rudra enter in room see meera wearing that dress, he got angry and shout at meera what the fuck you are wearing.