part5

In the evening, the Rudra family visits Meera's home. They were all shocked to see Hukum and his family in their home.

but they receive them with happiness and offer them sweets and other eating things. Then Rudra Father thanked Meera for helping Riya. Her parents said Hukum ,there is no need to thank, then Rudra Father said we also came here for one more thing. 

We want something for you. After hearing this,  meera father became scared , he start thinking what their hukum wanted from him. They have nothing. Meera  father is a farmer who works on a farm and  not a rich person.

Meera, who is in the kitchen listening to this, keeps thinking about what they want from Maa Baba. Looking at meera father face, Shiv Rudra father says ,he does not need to scare. We come here to ask for meera's hand for Rudra. 

We want to marry Rudra with Meera. After hearing this, Meera's parents say, Hukum, how is it possible? Rudra is becoming angry when she hears the meera father word, but her maa says no to him in ear. Rudra father asks what the problem???

Meera Father declares, "We are not equal." I am a poor farmer, and you are the hukum of the village. Then Rudra Father said we like meera; we don't ask for any dowry or anything from you.

We only want Meera as our daughter-in-law. After hearing this, meera father looked at meera mother, who nodded in yes to his husband. Meera's father agreed to this marriage. 

then Riya asks, Can you please let me meet my bhabhi after hearing this meera feel shy? Everyone starts laughing, and Meera's mom comes to Meera, who is in Kichten and takes her. Riya hugged Meera tight and said, "Bhabhi,bhabhi now I got a new friend. Everyone laughed at Riya talking. 

But Rudra is again lost in meera. He looks meera up to down and looks at her lips. Her boob is too big. He wants to crush them with her hands. Rudra mom told Meera mother to let Rudra and Meera talk. After hearing this, Meera felt shy. Rudra feels happy because now he kisses Meera and also presses her boob in alone.