part 19

Rudra start fuck meera first with slow speed ,side by side he drink her milk from both nipples .he increase his speed of fucking.now he start her fuck like beast meera feel pain ,but after sometime she feel pleasure she scratch  rudra back with her nails.

but rudra feel no pain, like beast he fuck her fast and drink her milk .meera comes with aahhh hukum sound but rudra still not Stastified,so he without stopping fuck her hard.

In morning 4 he left meera where meera come 10 th time, and rudra only 4 times. meera is sleep in between his fucking, due to fatigue. rudra don't want to stop, but he see meera face, which is looking exhausted he leave her, meera in sleep make hiss sound he left bed, go to bathroom and see his dick which have meera virgin blood.

he feel happy he is his meera first, he prepares  hot bath for meera take meera in his arms, meera in sleep clutch rudra shoulder rudra place her in warm water, also sit her backside and clean meera after place her on the couch and change bedsheet.

which have blood marks, after changing the bedsheet, he place meera on bed apply ointment to meera pussy and marks meera is so exhausted ,she doesn't know about anything.

he cover meera with bedsheet lay beside meera and put his head in meera left tit and start drink milk from her right nipple ,while sucking his nipple he also go to sleep.

Next morning meera wake up see rudra in up and drink her milk from left boob meera nipples are soar with rudra continue sucking. she say nothing to rudra and place her hand in rudra hair start rub his head.

rudra know meera wakes up he nip at her nipples because her milk is not coming and, shift to another nipple that is also empty meera say to rudra hukum its paining . rudra leave her nipple with pop sound and again soft suck her both nipples .and complain meera about milk is not coming.and ask her to take medicine for last time it's last day today. now her milk produce automatically with medicine.

meera nod her head and ask rudra, now she can go to take bath rudra tell her they  both take bath together. he pick meera in his arms and take her to bathroom and stand her, to fill the tub with  warm water after tub is fill he put meera in it and sit in meera backside.
he start clean meera with soap he start press in her boob, started groping them hard ,she moan after playing with her boobs he move towards his pussy.