part 3

Keshav nudges Rudra shoulder ,so he say thank you to Meera and her friend for help Riya. Then Rudra came out of his dream and thanked Meera and Rashi for their help. 

Meera felt her cheeks become red after listening to Rudra's voice. Her friend saw her and knew that Meera liked Rudra. Rudra parents also thank Meera and ask her about her parents, then she tells them about her family. They get to know her father is a farmer in their village, and Rudra feels happy to know Meera is living in his village. 

now it makes it easy for him to marry Meera. They say good-bye and part ways. Meera came home and told her parents everything. Her parents are happy. They have their food and sleep. Here, Rudra is restless because he remembers Meera, her face, and her boobs . He wants to suck her nipples hard and fuck Meera the whole night. 

Rudra got aroused, think about meera and  his 11-inch  dick stand with arousal. Rudra goes to the bathroom for make his dick normal, he rub his dick, thinking about Meera; he comes after a while and takes a cold shower before sleeping. In Rudra's parents room, they decided to go to Meera's house tomorrow for the Rudra-Meera marriage proposal, and they also slept.

Next morning, Rudra was in a dream sucking meera nipples hard, which contained milk. He slurped milk like a hungry child and fucked meera hard, like if he left ,meera will go away from him, he would also bite meera nipple hard. Meera moans his name. Ah, hukum, I am yours. Please slow down.

But Rudra doesn't hear anything. Rudra's dream broke with a knock on the door. He wakes up and groans. His sister calls him for breakfast, and he tell his sister  to go, he comes after taking bath and see her cock. That stands like a solider. He thinks Meera makes him crazy. He looks at no other girl ,now he is having wet dreams about Meera. 

He got up and pleasured himself in the bathroom, took a cold bath, and came down stairs for breakfast.