part6

Meera's mother told her to take Rudra to her parents room. They call Panditji for the marriage date. Meera takes Rudra to the room, and Rudra locks the door.

Meera feels shy with Rudra's action. Rudra, ask Meera, are you happy with this marriage? Meera said yes to Rudra. He comes to Meera and starts to lick her lips. Meera is stund; she doesn't know how to kiss. See meera lost. Rudra bit her lips hard. Meera cried with pain.

Rudra told her to look at him and let him kiss her. Meera feels shy. rudra sucks meera upper lips hard, then lower lips hard, and his hand presses her boob hard. meera feels arouse with rudra action. she starts moaning in rudra mouth.

rudra takes a chance to enter meera mouth. he explores meera mouth. he sucks her tongue hard, meera moan, making him more hard. After some time, meera is unable to breathe, so rudra leaves her mouth and starts kissing and sucking her neck.

He bit Meera's neck hard. Meera cried out, then he started to lick her neck, where he bit, and went down toward Meera's cleavage. Meera wears a deep-neck blouse, so it is easy for Rudra to bite and lick her cleavage. He fondled her boob hard. Meera feels wet between her legs and starts closing her legs tight.

Rudra sees this and asks her what happened; she doesn't know what to say to him at the same time. Riya knocks on the door and tells them to come outside; everyone is waiting to announce their marriage date.