CHPT • IX •

After Dayton agreed to spend the night at Cyclone's place, he brought them a bottle of good red wine. She looked around and realized that it was just getting dark outside. Cyclone looked for wine glasses in the kitchen while Dayton stayed on the couch.

-Beau?- she spoke in silence.

- Yes, Dawn?

- Can you turn on the radio? Like when I stayed at your place after the funeral.

-Of course, my dear.- he spoke leaning against the frame of the door that led to the kitchen. The song I can take it from there by singer Chris Young was on the radio. Just like it was made for this evening. Cyclone sat down next to her and poured them wine.

-Dawn, let's make a toast to us.- he said and raised his glass.

-For us.- answered Dayton and tapped his glass.

Cyclone took a sip of wine and leaned back on the couch. He stretched out his hand on the back of the couch so that Dayton was immediately nestled on his shoulder. He gently trailed kisses on her forehead, temples, down her cheek to her neck below her ear.

-What are you doing?- she whispered as they both looked at each other's lips.

- I want to love you tonight. Make love to you. I don't want ordinary, empty sex.

- Beau...

- Shhh. Just let go and let me lead.

Their lips met in a kiss that brought their blood to a boiling point. Cyclone calmed Dayton down by taking everything slowly. He slowly unbuttoned her brown shirt to reveal a bra made of dark tulle with accentuated black edges decorated with tiny bright red roses. He moved down from her neck to her cleavage and kissed her skin. Dayton moaned softly as she grabbed his shirt. Cyclone saw a satisfied smile at the corner of her lips as she bit her lip. He continued to kiss her breasts and moved his lips over the protruding line on the skin. He ran his fingers over it and Dayton grabbed his palm.

- It's a scar. Do not worry.

He just nodded to her and drank the wine from his glass. He stood up and led her by the hand with him.

- I'm curious what you're hiding underneath.

Dayton just smiles. He brought her into the bedroom and pushed her onto the bed so that she was on her back.

-What are you hiding under those shorts?- he whispered on her lips.

- What are you hiding under that shirt, Admiral Simpson?

- That sounds so fucking when you say it. You want to know what I'm hiding?

Dayton nodded and bit her lip again. Cyclone mounted her, took off his shirt and ran her palm over his muscular torso. He took her hand and rested it on his wild and horny beast inside the thin tracksuit he was wearing.

He moved back down to her lips and saw her blushing.

- Let me reveal what's under the shorts. - Dayton whispered seductively.

Cyclone got off her and sat on the edge of the bed. Dayton unbuttoned her panties and swayed her hips seductively as she removed them.
She had panties complete with a bra and they had thin straps instead of the classic panty band.

- This is killer, Dayton. I'll get a heart attack, I'm old. - said Cyclon, rubbing his chest on the left side. Dayton slowly approached him and ran her palms over his strong, muscular, bare shoulders.

- Then I'll take care of you, Beau. That you get better as soon as possible. - answered him and kissed his cheek.

He pulled her to him and continued to kiss her. He laid Dayton on her back and kissed his way down from her breasts to her crotch. Cyclone licked her over the thin tulle of her panties and felt her juices soak the panties. He eased them down and pounced on the feast of her juices mixed with the moans of his name.