CHPT • XXI •

Dayton woke up feeling touches on her cheek. She opened her eyes to see Beau sitting on the edge of the bed.

-Good morning my love. I'm home.

-Hey.- she said and got up to hug him. She rode his hips and kissed him.

-I missed you.

-I missed you too, Dawn.

-Everything OK? Did the mission go well?

- Everything went well. But, one question...pure curiosity. Why do we have a living room full of sleeping pilots? - Beau asked, trying to remain serious.

- Well, they took care of me, and last night there was a storm, so they stayed.

- Oh, okay.

-They leave after breakfast. They must have already occupied the kitchen.

Beau just smiled and pulled Dayton closer to him. He kissed her collarbone as his pants became painfully tight in the crotch area.

-Honey...we are not alone. We can do it right after breakfast. - Dayton whispered as she threw her neck back so that his kisses would move more and more upwards.

- Cancel today's plans. You do not have permission to leave our room.

They kissed and Dayton headed to the kitchen. On the kitchen island she found a note signed by Rooster saying they had early flight practice with Maverick and that breakfast had been made for her and left in the microwave. She opened the microwave and found Payback's dark pancakes with strawberry jam. She put them on the table and turned on the kettle to make tea.

- I expected a mess. The blankets and pillows were neatly left on the armchair, and Daggers were nowhere to be found. - Beau spoke as soon as he entered the kitchen.

-They have an early flight practice with Maverick. They left me breakfast.

- Then we have a house to ourselves. - he said and immediately hugged her from behind.

-You miss me that much? - she asked, feeling his swollen crotch on her butt.

-Two weeks with sweaty pilots in a hot can sailing the ocean. And I have to sleep alone.

- My poor little one. We'll fix it.

- Mmm...we will.
His fingers dug into the skin of her hips as he pulled her to him. Their lips met in a kiss worthy of Hollywood. He lifted Dayton onto the kitchen island and spread her legs apart. He pulled down the pajamas she was wearing to reveal lacy lavender boxers. Beau tugged on her boxers so hard they split at the seam.

-Sorry.- he said with a mischievous smile.

He kissed her from her knees to the boiling point of Dayton's lust. He saw that her pussy juices were dripping and soaking the marble beneath her. He dragged his lips along the skin of her thigh and touched her hot clitoris with the tip of his tongue. Dayton moaned as Beau challenged her by licking her.

-Fuck me already.- she growled, holding the collar of his shirt.

-At your command, commander.- he said with a mischievous smirk and suddenly penetrated her with his tongue. He ate her like the sweetest honey while Dayton moaned and writhed. She ruffled his hair moaning his name. She moaned it along with the full title. A ball of tense pleasure formed in her belly until she came so hard that she even had a small squirt. Beau licked away any evidence of her orgasm.

-You know...I've never seen a girl squirt. And on my face.

- Sorry.