CHPT • III •

Since Dayton was free for the weekend, she was enjoying the morning sun on the patio before getting caught up on the paperwork. She got up from the armchair and looked at the beach. She shielded her eyes from the sun with her palm and saw Cyclone jogging. Dayton blushed as realized she licked her lips at the sight of Cyclone's muscular shoulders and handsome ass in a gray tracksuit. She turned and walked to the porch, cooling her face with a wave of her palm.

- This is really not fair, fate. You really want to destroy my sanity, she said to herself.

She looked back at the beach and this time Cyclone noticed her. He waved at her, and she waved at him to come to her. Soon he was in front of her house, stretching his legs on the porch steps.

-Are you still training?- she asked him when she brought a pitcher of fresh iced tea to the table.

- I have to stay in shape. I'm not as young as I used to be.

-Come on. Look at that ass. If you're not in shape now, you never will be.

- Oh, Dayton. I've never been complimented by a woman like that. Thank you. You don't train? Or are you just at a desk with a pile of papers?- he said.

- I'm afraid I'm an easy target out there. A few days ago, I went out and the pilot I'm training immediately attacked me. So I better be at the table.

- Will you tell me your name? To know who I'm competing with for your affection. - Cyclone said without taking his eyes off her collarbone and winking at her.

-Beau, sun hit your head. Go home.- Dayton told him with a laugh.

Cyclone just smiled, greeted her and continued running towards the beach. Dayton looked at him and got down to the job that was waiting for her. She had to find out as much as possible about all the pilots. She was most concerned about the relationship between Captain Maverick and Lieutenant Rooster. She knew that there would be conflicts between them on a daily basis. There is also Lt. Hangman who clearly has a crush on her. The many emails she had to send gave her a headache. Down the street she saw the owner of the bar she had gone to with Cyclone the day she arrived. Dayton continued to work until the creaking of the porch steps caught her attention. On them was a beautiful blonde girl with a box in her hand.

- Mom and I baked them for the welcome. Here you are. I'm Amelia. Penny is my mom, she said you met each other. - the little girl started.

-Thank you very much. This is a surprise. Yes, we met a few days ago. Would it be a problem to thank her in person?

Amelia nodded and handed the box to Dayton. She left them on the kitchen counter and followed her. She should have actually questioned Penny about Maverick.

- Hi, Penny. Thanks for the biscuits. A nice welcome. - said Dayton and gently hugged Penny.

- Don't worry. We women need to stick together. Trust me, you'll understand if you fall in love with the pilot. - Penny told her and winked.

- What if I told you that there are at least three of them who are ready to do anything for me to be theirs?

-Girl, sit down and talk to me.- Penny hopped up and brought them each a Corona beer.

- I won't give names, but I've known one for years and only now he remembered that he could do something, and I met the other here on the very first day. And the third looks at everything from the side. - said Dayton and shyly shrugged her shoulders.

- I understand you. I'm the same with Maverick. I've known him since we were practically kids and now he's back. I didn't think I would meet him in Miramar. He broke my heart more than once but I always refuse to let him go.

-What is Maverick like if I may ask? I haven't worked with him yet.- Dayton explained.

- He is good but often reckless. He strikes first then says why. He angered many admirals because of it. He is most angry with himself for losing Goose. Goose was his RIO in Top Gun training back in '86.
Afterwards, he struggled back into training, graduating second to Kazansky and trying to be there for Bradley.

-A few days ago, both of them almost flew out of training. They broke through the hard deck and it is said that hard words fell between them. I have no idea why. Rooster told me he pulled his papers from the academy.

-At the request of his mother, Carole. She didn't want him to fly and suffer Nick's fate. She died of cancer as far as I've heard. - explained Penny sadly.

Dayton broke into a cold sweat. The mother did not want the past to repeat itself. Penny's palm on hers brought her out of her thoughts.

- You can't tell anyone this. Maverick thinks it's better to be angry with him than with his mother who is no longer there.

- I won't tell anyone. I promise you. Thanks for helping me figure this all out.

Dayton went to her house and got ready for a relaxing evening. She was alone and she enjoyed being alone. The sunset turned everything golden and Dayton decided to take a shower. She got dressed and threw herself on the bed, hoping to watch a movie on the laptop. But her thoughts and body had other ideas. As she lay with a pillow between her legs, all of this fueled her evil thoughts. She turned off the laptop and in the darkness of the room slipped her hand into her panties. She ran her hand gently over her freshly shaved mound of Venus and gently played with her clit with her fingers. She instantly got wet and the fingers slid into her pleasure center by themselves. She sped up the rhythm of going in and out while her thighs were sticky with the juices of her pussy. She moaned softly and at this moment regretted not buying some toy to satisfy herself. She inserted first one, then two and with her other hand over her lips she restrained herself from screaming. Dayton was so eager and just wanted someone to fuck her and go. To lick her shaved pussy and to continue licking her while she experiences violent orgasms. She bit her lip as she ran her free hand over her curvy body down to her breasts which she squeezed in pleasure. She squeezed the nipple several times and experienced the long-awaited orgasm, which replaced her excitement with fatigue that was felt throughout her body.
She got up and went into the shower once more. After she was done, she threw herself back on the bed. Dayton covered her body with a sheet and stared at the ceiling in the darkness. She thought about what it would be like to have a man by her side. That he protects her, hugs her, kisses her and that she is his first before anything else. She was young and never cared about her love life, so she never had a boyfriend. Ok, ok just a few kisses. Only work and how to leave a mark and create a legacy.