CHPT • XXII •

Dayton made coffee for herself and her mom early in the morning. Beau left for work early. Dayton was nervously circling the kitchen wiping with a cloth for no reason.

- Do you know that this is not for you? Standing in the house while you feel that call of what you were created for? - Dayton's mom River said leaning against the kitchen door frame.

- I can't risk it again, Mom.

- Really Beau can't make you not fly? Give you some kind of ban? Day, you're going crazy. I know you are getting married and that you are happy, but your dream has always been to fly. - River said, approaching the sad Dayton. She hugged her while Dayton really thought about everything. She promised Beau to help with the mission, but she misses everything. Even the damn flying.

- Ok ok. Now let go of my dream and life's calling. We need to go shopping because I have to buy two dresses for me and one or two for you.

Dayton got ready and went shopping with her mother. They spent almost the entire afternoon trying on dresses, but Dayton was not satisfied. None of them were the right ones. Just as she lost hope, the saleswoman brought another wedding dress that was still in the protective film.

-Try this dress on. The new models have just arrived. - the saleswoman recommended and handed over the Dayton dress.

Dayton dressed her and looked at herself in the mirror.

-That's it. I'm getting married in this dress. - she said coming out of the dressing room towards her mother.

- Oh my Dayton. God, you are wonderful. - Mama River started crying.

The dress was made of silk and a layer of tulle with simple lines. The sleeves were embroidered with floral details with a heart-shaped bust.

Dayton explained to the saleswoman that she was taking this dress.

- And the other dress? - Mama River asked.

- I have had it for a long time. You will see it that day.

They went towards the house and Dayton was happy to see Beau's car in front of the house. She found him typing emails. Being an admiral meant a lot of paperwork and answering emails that Beau hated. All this was new to him with the wedding planning. Dayton knocked softly on the door before she walked in and stood behind Beau's armchair. She slid her palms from his shoulders to his hips, kissing the point below his ear. Beau leaned back in his chair, visibly tired from his work. He took Dayton's hand and made her sit on his lap.

- You found a wedding dress, I see. You are happy. - he said.

- I found it. She's gorgeous, Beau.

Beau smiles softly before closing his eyes taking a deep breath.

- Beau? Honey, what's up?

- I'm just tired, but I have good news for you.

-Yeah? Which one?

-Admiral Griffin recommended you for promotion. You will become a captain. Captain Dayton Dawn Simpson.

Dayton hopped off Beau's lap and started bouncing around the office like a toddler. Beau started laughing heartily at the top of his voice so much that he attracted River as well.

- What's going on? - River asked.

- I'm going to be a captain! Mom, I'll be the captain!

- What good news. Kids, enjoy. I'm going to rest for a while. - River apologized and went to the room.

Dayton followed her out and waited until her mom closed the door to her room before running back to Beau's office. She locked the door and rode him in his office chair. She kissed him, and he was attracted to her as if he were hungry for her love. He picked her up and sat her on the table without moving away from her lips. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off and also took off Dayton's short sweater that she was wearing. He lifted the skirt she was wearing and tore off her panties. Dayton moaned in a rush of excitement. He turned her around and bent her across the table.

-Beau, what's wrong with you? She'll hear us. Cyclone...- she moaned his callsign as she felt him penetrate her.

- I just want you, love. I just want to love you.

He moved with a rhythm that Dayton adored. Just right as Beau nibbled on her shoulder. She moaned softly as she enjoyed Beau's rush of passion. She moved her hips for him. Beau slipped his hand in and toyed with her clit. All of this resulted in a build up of excitement in Dayton's core of fire that spread through her belly. Dayton lost track of the ground under her feet as she experienced a violent orgasm at the same time as Beau. Beau took his cock out of her and smeared his cum on her pussy with fingers and continued to stimulate her without letting her straighten out of the position she was in. He brought Dayton to another overstimulated orgasm, which for Dayton was on the verge of excitement and pain.
Beau trailed kisses down her spine as she bent over the table breathing heavily.

- I can't wait to marry you. Then I'll fuck you in your office like I left off. You turned me into a horny boy in puberty. - he said softly, kissing her neck.

- You ruined my orgasm then.

-You're raving. You don't know what you're talking about.

-Beau!- Dayton said with a laugh.

She watched Beau get dressed and turned his frowning gaze to the computer screen again.

-Beau, I would like to talk to you.

- Tell me, love. How can I help you? - he said gently.

-When the wedding is over, I would like to try again. You know...doing my job and maybe, but maybe getting back in the air.

Beau looked at her in surprise. The corner of his lips turned into a smile.

- If you are sure you want it, I will support you. But you know you have to go through an evaluation, mental and physical. I would love to see you back, we are chronically short of analysts and need another training instructor.

-Look at it from the positive side, it would benefit both of us. I would have meaning, and you would have help. And the new generations that come to the training would have someone who lived through everything, saw and went through hell before returning back.

- Agreed then. I will send a letter for them to take you for a mental evaluation, and you can do the physical after the wedding. You're back in the air by fall.

-Thank you. I love you.- Dayton said and kissed Beau before going to clean up in the room after everything that happened in the office.