CHPT • XIX •

A/N: Let's write a little from Dayton's perspective. Have fun.

I was too excited. Beau went back to work and I was home alone. I thought about getting married, although it seemed strange because I wasn't wearing a ring on my hand. Every time I walk into our bedroom I remember how he proposed to me. Although he doesn't want to admit it, he was too cute. My decorations for the Christmas tree and some others that I specially ordered arrived today. I wanted everything to be perfect before Christmas. Beau ordered a real Christmas tree that he put up in the living room, and it's up to me to decorate it as I wish. My cell phone rang and sure enough it was Beau calling.

- Hey. I'm thinking exactly about you. - I told him.

-Really? What are you thinking about? - he asked me.

-About everything. Christmas is coming and about our plans.

- Ok. What are you wearing? - he asked and I could hear him biting his lower lip through his smile.

- Admiral Simpson!

I heard laughter on the other end of the line. Sometimes it was unbearable how horny he could be.

- I'm just joking. I'm actually just calling to ask how you are and if you need anything.

-I'm fine. I'm waiting for the decorations for the tree, so I'm a little impatient.

- Okay, honey. I have to go. I love you.

- I love you too. - I told him and hung up.

I heard the doorbell and slowly headed towards the door. The delivery man left the boxes for me and was polite and caring enough to bring them into the house. First, I opened the box of personalized tree decorations in the shape of a jet with the names of all the Daggers. I wanted to show them how much they meant to me after I found out they took care of Beau when I was in a coma. In the other boxes are ordinary Christmas decorations that I will use.

I spent the whole afternoon arranging the Christmas tree to be the way I imagined it.

I sat on the couch, turned on Netflix while I waited for Beau to come home from work

I sat on the couch, turned on Netflix while I waited for Beau to come home from work. The familiar sound of his Jepp announced that he had arrived home. He came in and immediately left the briefcase in the office. He approached me and kissed me gently.

-How was your day? The Christmas tree looks beautiful - he told me as soon as he sat down next to me and put his feet up on the stool. He hugged me but his body was tense.

- I enjoyed doing what made me happy. And you? You're tense.

-Honey, we ran into some problems planning the mission. I don't know how we're going to pull it off. The Minister of Defense is not satisfied and wants us to repeat everything.

-Really? Is it that bad?

- They want Maverick to lead the mission with the Daggers, but there is a problem with Cain. Cain claims that we need to get rid of Maverick, and the minister believes the mission has a lot of blind spots that put the pilots in danger. - he complained looking at the ceiling with his hands on the back of his head.

I rode his hips to which he looked at me slightly shocked. I leaned down and kissed his lips, which were rough. I remembered he used to have a habit of biting his lip when he was tense and anxious about work.

-Give me a chance. Let me help you. - I said resting my palms on his chest.

-Dawn, you want to plan a mission? That's what you mean?

-Yeah. Please. I'll help everyone, and I'll get rid of those headaches for you too. Just give me a chance.

- I would be more than grateful for your help. Are you sure you can?

- I can. Just don't make me fly. Feet firmly on the ground and I can do whatever you want.

-You know...there's one more thing I still need your help for.- he said, pulling me by the hem of my shirt. I was bent over enough to reveal my breasts with that pull, enough to play a movie in his head of him thrusting his cock between my breasts.

- What are you thinking, Admiral? Something simple or something naughty?

- About how tight these pants are when I think of you. Like now, for example. - he said and pulled me even closer.

-Really? What do you think about when that happens to you?

-I'm thinking about how I like to see you in my t-shirt with only your panties underneath.- he said as he bit his lower lip again and looked at his bulge clearly outlined under his khaki uniform pants.

I stood up and walked slowly towards his office. The rustling of the couch gave him away that he was after me. I wanted to surprise him with something that will remind him every time he enters the office.

- You turned me on then you ran away. I don't see how planning a mission can be sexy. - he said leaning against the door frame.

- The mission can wait. First I have to show my future husband what surprises I can give him.

I kissed him and pulled his lapels to follow me. Of course, he didn't leave me until I sat him down in the office chair he bought a few days ago. I broke the kiss to kiss his neck. His breathing quickened. I knelt in front of him and unbuttoned his pants. His cock popped out in front of me, his glans already wet. I ran my tongue from the base over the entire length and sucked his glans. I pulled it out of my mouth just like a lollipop, with that pop sound. Beau remained still, moaning. He placed one hand on my cheek so he could run his thumb over the corner of my lips while he ruffled my hair at the nape of my neck with the other.

-If you ever come to the base office in that dress, I'd tear it apart after I'd eaten your sweet little pussy.

I continued to suck him harder focusing on the underside right where the glans starts. Beau moaned harder and pushed my head lower down his cock. I helped myself by hand jerking him a little to rest my jaw.

-Dawn...I'm close, baby.- he moaned.

I put it back in my mouth and continued to suck it until Beau started cuming down my throat without warning. He was moaning and saying my name. I licked it all over so that not a drop remained. He pulled my hair back and leaned over me. I wanted to kiss him, but he slipped away from my lips. He repeated it knowing how much it drove me crazy.

- Good end of the day, Dawn. How can I reward this? - he said kissing my curved neck while still holding my hair.

- I have no desire.

-Excellent.- he said and abruptly picked me up and put me on the table. I was amazed by his strength. He started kissing my neck and bit me when the phone scared us in a fit of passion.

-Admiral Simpson.- he said, hiding that he was out of breath. He frowned as he adjusted my T-shirt over my chest. He caressed my cheek with his finger while giving short answers. He ended the call and continued where he left off.

-Who called you?- I asked between sighs.

- Tomorrow's meeting is cancelled, which means I can stay home and kiss you.

- I like the idea. We can spend the whole day in bed.

-That's right.- he said and pulled me closer to him, grabbing my butt.

- They could also plan something for the wedding. Compile the guest list.

- Dawn, that's called work. - he said and kissed me.