CHTP • VII •

Dayton woke up shortly before the alarm. She looked around and saw that she was alone in bed. Cyclone left without waking her. She smiled and felt that she was sensitive between her legs after that kind of sex.

-If he continues at this pace, I won't be able to walk.- she spoke to herself again.

She got up and made herself breakfast. She flinched at the sound of the message.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Cyclone🌪: Good morning, Sunshine

Dayton: Good morning. Cute name 😊

Cyclone🌪: You are my sunshine. And it fits with my callsign.

Dayton smiled from ear to ear. A pleasant nervousness passed over her. The one you feel with butterflies in your stomach.

Dayton: You're adorable, Beau.

Cyclone🌪: I didn't want to wake you up this morning. I had to go home to get a new uniform for work. I can't wait to see you.

Dayton: You're going to melt me with all that attention.

Cyclone🌪: You deserve it. You are special and now you are mine. I will do everything to make you feel that way always. Now have breakfast and see you at work.

Dayton: See you there. Kisses 💋

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
General Cyclone POV

Beau leaned back on the couch with a big smile on his face. After a long time he was finally with a woman and it was Dayton. The girl who stole his heart and mind from the moment she set foot in the Miramar base. He flipped the entire previous night from Dayton in complete disarray to the moment when he asked her to be a couple. At the same moment, his manhood stiffened. To banish his thoughts of last night, he got up from the couch and made himself a coffee before getting into his Jeep Rubicon and heading to the office in the base's main building. As soon as he arrived at the office, the Warlock looked at him with an enigmatic smile on his face. Warlock handed the weekly report to Cyclone, still smiling at him.

- Do you know something that I don't know? - Cyclone asked him.

- Hot night?

-Excuse me?

- You know about the love bite on your neck? It's in an awkward place. - Warlock answered him.

Cyclone immediately jumped up from his chair and headed for the small mirror he had in his closet.

-Fuck.- Cyclone exhaled in disbelief. He returned to his seat and looked at the floor.

- Come on, it's not scary. Just be careful not to pick up any disease. If you picked someone up from a bar, who knows how many people she's been with before you. We are not young anymore, Cyclone. - Warlock answered him.

- Old friend, this one is special. I didn't pick her up from the bar. I think she might even be the real one.

-Then you better spit out her name, old man.

- Dawn.

Warlock jumped to his feet and took a few steps around the room. Cyclone was smiling while his friend was as excited as a small child.