CHPT • XVI •

A few days have passed since they moved into the new house, and the morning sun woke up the couple in love. Dayton lay on Cyclone's bare chest and watched him sleep. His calm breathing calmed the restlessness in her soul. She didn't close her eyes during the night after the nightmare she had. She was still dreaming about the accident and struggling with it.
She moved a stray lock of her hair from Cyclone's cheek causing him to open his eyes.

-Watching someone while they are sleeping should be a punishable act.- he muttered in a deep voice.

-I can not help myself.

- Dawn, you didn't sleep again? Honey, you need to rest for physical therapy. You don't sleep at night or during the day.

- It always comes back to me, Beau. I'm afraid. The dream is too real. - said Dayton on the verge of tears.

A few days have passed since they moved into the new house, and the morning sun woke up the couple in love. Dayton lay on Cyclone's bare chest and watched him sleep. His calm breathing calmed the restlessness in her soul. She didn't close her eyes during the night after the nightmare she had. She was still dreaming about the accident and struggling with it.
She moved a stray lock of her hair from Cyclone's cheek causing him to open his eyes.

-Watching someone while they sleep should be a punishable offense.- he muttered in a deep voice.

-I can't help myself.

- Dawn, you didn't sleep again? Honey, you need to rest for physical therapy. You don't sleep at night or during the day.

- It always comes back to me, Beau. I'm afraid. The dream is too real. - said Dayton on the verge of tears.

- Love, I'm here. I'm protecting you. Slap me, damn wake me up when you have a nightmare.

- I will. I promise.

- Now that that's settled, let's take a shower. Do you want a shower or should I fill the tub?

- In which option do you come? - Dayton said playfully and rolled over on her back.

- Showering is the only thing that comes into play because I have to sign documents down in the office, call someone to pick them up, arrange meetings and take you to exercises. - he counted on his fingers.

- I'm too much work for you. I know. - she said, hiding her face with a blanket and started sobbing softly.

-Look at me. Dayton. Dayton Shell.

She emerges from the covers with red eyes full of tears.

-I love you. If you were a lot of work for me and I didn't care about you, I wouldn't have waited so many years for you to wake up from a coma. Trust me. You are not a lot of work for me and I will do everything to prove it to you every day - Cyclone explained to her.

- You must have experienced some kind of head trauma when you say such things.

They both laugh and Cyclone pulls the covers off their bodies and straightens up on his elbows. Dayton clumsily tried to do the same but decided to go one step further and sit on the bed alone. When she succeeded, Cyclone's thunderous laughter broke through and he came at her with a whole attack of kisses.

-You know...when I get a little better, I'd like to try again. You know what I mean. - said Dayton between kisses.

- I'm willing to wait a few more years if I have to, Dawn. Just get better. I don't care about sex.

- Ok, now I'm worried about you. - answered Dayton and grabbed his face and looked into his eyes.

-Worried because I don't force sex?

-Yeah. I remember that you... - she stopped and looked away confused.

- Dawn?

- I can't remember. I can't. But it will come. - she said with a small fake smile.

-That's right. That will come and I'll be boring to you afterwards. And now for the shower, my young lady. Ok, that sounds sexy when I say mine.

-Forget that I'm worried about you.

Their laughter echoed through the room as Cyclone slowly undressed Dayton and gently set her down on the bench inside the spacious shower. Dayton enjoyed herself as always under the stream of water and wet her hair before washing.

-Now your staring should be punishable.- said Dayton, washing her body.

- Sorry, but I'm actually just imagining how I'd like to go down south of your waist.

- Beau? Really? Am I not repulsive to you? I mean, I'm immobile. - she said shyly.

- You're as attractive to me as you were on the first day, Dawn. I was just commenting.- Cyclone said and knelt in front of her as the water poured down their bodies. He took her favorite coconut-scented shower gel and lathered her body all the way down to her feet. He paid special attention to her thighs. Dayton had her arms around his neck the whole time watching him focus on his work.

-Do it to me.- she whispered.

Cyclone just looked at her.

- Are you sure? Don't if you don't think you're ready. I can wait.

- I want it, Beau. Please.

Cyclone quickly rinsed her body and covered her with a large towel before drying himself off. He picked her up and carried her to the bed and leaned over her. Their lips were instantly connected in a kiss of epic proportions as she ran her palms over the soft skin of his back. Cyclone trailed kisses from her lips to her neck, her breasts to her belly and her pussy. He helped her to bend her legs at the knees and when she made enough room for him, he licked her from her crotch to her clitoris in several passes. Dayton just moaned as she grabbed Cyclone's hair. He licked her and penetrated her with his tongue as much as he could. Her juices were smeared across her inner thighs and his chin. Dayton moaned and moaned until Cyclone silenced her with his lips and his fingers continued the game he had started.

-Love, Viper will hear you down the street.- Cyclone whispered in her ear.
Dayton couldn't respond from the rush of excitement.
Not long after, Dayton began writhing and moaning as she reached her climax.

- My little girl. It's been a long time.

Dayton just pulled Cyclone into a long kiss and hug.

- Now do your work while I get ready for physical therapy. Lenny told me that maybe today I will try to stand alone. - Dayton said and kissed him once more.

- Yes, commander. - Cyclone answered and jokingly saluted her. He kissed her and helped her to dress in a light tracksuit. Dayton also put on a white tank top and over it she put Cyclone's white and black plaid flannel shirt. She sat down in her wheelchair and prepared everything she needed for the day in her backpack. She went down to the ground floor using the elevator attached to the wall in the stairwell. Using the wheelchair that was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs, she approached the door of Cyclone's office, now fully equipped and very active. He turned over the papers in front of him with a frown and talked on the phone. She pushed the door open just enough to see and hear better.

- I can't force her to remember, Admiral. The doctors don't approve. I absolutely understand you about it being of national importance. - he said and clenched his fists in anger. He spoke to the admiral in a calm tone.

- I'll do my best. I believe we have scriptures that describe the entire event. Yes, I know there were disobeyed orders. Thank you.- finished Cyclone and hung up. He rubbed his eyes and looked towards the door and met Dayton's gaze, who was barely holding back tears.