THANK YOU ALL!

When I started Once In A Memory all those years ago, I never thought it would get this big. I never once thought this story would end up the way it did.

Now, I am sad that it is over. It has been really fun writing this story for people to enjoy and I never really thought how bittersweet it would be for it to end. 

This story has taken years to finish, and to all of those that stuck with me - Thank You. Your support helped me see this to the end!

Thank all of you for reading my story and being on this journey with me!

To answer some questions you may ask:

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

- Will there be a sequel?

As of now, no. There is currently no sequel planned. This may change though, but for now, Once In A Memory is finally closed.

- Will there be spin-offs/one-shots?

At this time, I could see there being one-shots in the future, but not anytime soon. I must gather ideas. If a one-shot book is in high demand, maybe I will even open some requests!

- Are there other stories in the works?

Nope! I am part of many fandoms, but don't have much time to sit down and write. Once In A Memory is the first and so far only fanfiction I have ever finished, and to start another story too soon would be too much! I don't plan to stop writing fanfiction however, I will eventually come back to it!

- Permissions?

As long as you give credit to me, I am fine with you using the OCs you see in this book. I also do not mind if you write a story set within the Once In A Memory universe. Just give credits and let me know (because I would love to see anything people come up with!)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Well, it is finally time to close this book! I will eventually come back and edit a few things here and there, but Once In A Memory is over!

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

ONCE IN A MEMORY

FINAL STATS:

Total Story Chapters - 45

Words - ~365, 681

Began - February 16th, 2018

Ended - November 17th, 2023

I thank each and every one of you for reading my story!

See you next time!

-Yume

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝