[19] Reveal

That's right. You saw the title. Please let me know what you think about this chapter! I love all of your reactions!

Buckle Up :)

Enjoy!

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

[Clank]

Moira sat on the couch in silence as Clank got ready to leave this place. She stared as he packed what she offered and he sighed as he noticed her stare, "Are you okay, Miss Moira?" he asked, but he already knew the answer.

"No, not really. I'm mostly shocked. I mean, who expects to see a small lookin toaster turn into-" she watched as he turned to her, "-A...Lombax?" she looked at him closer, eyeing the clothing that she could lend him. Just a simple blank button-up top and dark brown jeans. The worn boots were one of her old pairs...

If she didn't know better, Clank would be considered a normal, living Lombax..it was weird.

Clank just huffed, oblivious to her dilemma "Whatever you say, Miss Moira. I, for one, think that this disguise is better than my original form." he said, "I believe this will allow me to get around easier. Do you not agree?" and the woman just sighed and shook her head. "From what I know, some places hate the Lombaxes and what they are doing to stop all this shit from happening." she grimaced, "I would be careful if I were you..."

Clank just shook his head, turning back to the worn backpack he was given. He mumbled "This was the only disguise I could make quickly. I have done this before, after all."

Moira looked up at that but didn't reply to that. Rather, she just shook her head again. She would never be able to understand most of this technical stuff anyway, much less Clank himself.

"Whatever you say. Just know that you won't always be welcome everywhere." she warned him, watching as his back tensed. She thought passively about how it was amazing that Clank was able to replicate human reactions perfectly, even if he was a bot on the inside...

Clank just sighed, "I will keep that in mind, Miss Moira. Thank you." he lifted the backpack up, turning to look at her once more, "I still believe it is in your best interest to come with me, however."

Moira just stared at him blankly, "Yeah, I get it already." a scoff, "I think I had enough excitement these past weeks. It was great while it lasted, but I am comfortable with my life. Thanks but no thanks."

Clank, however, was unfazed. "I am used to unruly people joining in on adventures." he smirked as she glared, "You'd be no exception. Even then, I am sure you'd find your place in the universe."

"Look, why do you want me to come with you anyway!?"

"Well, you've helped me these past weeks. In addition this planet is in danger of a takeover, if what you say is true. Therefore, the least I can do is bring you with me and we will be able to get out of here together."

Moira just sighed, "Let me think about it until we find you a ship, alright? Until then, stop bothering me about it."

Clank counted that as a victory and finally slung the backpack over his right shoulder. "If you say so. Let's go find that ship."

The woman groaned as she got up from the couch, "I don't have all the energy that I used to have..." she mumbled to herself as she followed Clank out of the front door, stepping out into the humid air. She locked the door behind them as Clank started walking.