❄⛄🎄~HOLIDAY INTERMISSION~🎄⛄❄

A nice little holiday intermission that will give you all a break from the intense stuff (and hopefully warm your hearts...) with 3 different POVS and a whole lotta fluff!

**READ-All of these moments are set in the past of my story in different periods of time, but have no connection to the main plot. See it as you will!**

Enjoy!

─── ∘°❉°∘ ───

[Arc]

"Daddy! Wake up! Wake up!"

Arc grumbled as he was shaken awake, eyes opening slowly as he took in the morning sunlight. A glance at his bedside clock revealed that it was way too early to be awake.

"Hunter...what are you doing up this early?" Usually his son wouldn't wake up anytime before 10, which was a blessing. The 9-year-old was a little menace when he wanted to be, and once he woke he was bolting around the house. It was endearing, but also exhausting. For how could he keep up with his boy that had endless energy?

"It's Christmas, Daddy! And it's time to wake up."

"It's 6 in the morning, Hunter. I'm pretty sure the presents can wait."

"It's not about the presents, Daddy! Remember? You always say that!" His son smiled as he pulled himself up on the bed, "It's all about the chocolate pancakes!"

Arc chuckled tiredly, wrapping an arm around the boy that kept jumping up and down next to him in excitement. "C'mon! The sooner we eat the sooner we open presents!"

"Yeah? Let your old man wake up first. I'm the one making pancakes, after all."

"But Daaaaaaaad!"

"No buts. You run on my schedule, bud."

His son whined again, impatient as always. He tried his best to persuade him with puppy eyes, and Arc almost felt bad for the boy, but ignored him nonetheless....

He was up until 3 in the morning wrapping a few gifts since he got home late from work. That, and Hunter refused to sleep before seeing his father home.

Good thing Hunter was out like a light 10 minutes after he got home...

Either way, it seemed like his 9 AM alarm was irrelevant now. He reached over to his phone, hearing his boy cheer in excitement as he jumped off the bed, racing down the stairs. Arc smiled to himself, finally getting off the bed and following his son downstairs. The boy seemed more hyper than usual today, and he could only imagine what it would be like after having a sugar-filled breakfast....

He hoped-

Wait a second...

Why did it already smell like pancakes?

He made it downstairs, quickly walking into the kitchen. "What is going on in-"

"Surprise!"

He jumped back, startled as his son spread his arms out, gesturing to the whole kitchen. Two plates of pancakes doused in syrup and a glass of orange juice next to each plate was laid out on the table. A pan and other utensils thrown in the sink haphazardly, and some of the decorations in the kitchen were lit up. He looked down at his son, who stared up at him happily, smiling brightly. "Merry Christmas, Daddy!"

Arc continued to stare at him in surprise, "You...did this all by yourself?"

"Yep! I watched you do it, so now I did!"