The Day of marriage

Y/n's past :-.

So it was the day of marriage I was getting ready I was a little bit nervous but I am doing it for myself it's not a real marriage it's Just a ... DEAL.

Odin's gift is a wedding dress, more of a forced gift , with Asgarding leathers and Is Matching with Loki's one

I don't like Green, and loki .

" Lets go ! ". My father storms inn My dressing room for taking me Down To the aisle, I stayed silent for a bit And, Look I just really need a father Right now okay I mean his Daughter is In a wedding dress On her wedding day Atleast he can Call me beautiful! Or Whatever Just Something For me to remember.

"Are you deaf? You didn't heard waht I said?". He hissed and Hold me again With So much force,
And Now the curtains falls down and There I am with my father who is faking smile and me who, Isn't smiling at all.

As we were walking Down The aisle I saw Loki, thor and Odin Waiting and They all Layed there eyes on me At the same time.
Thor admiringly, Odin's Proudly and Loki he just, I really Don't understand what look is that Big eyes Mouth shut Close looks Like He is in shock, He is looking ugly, Plainly he is.
Then My father Give my hand in Loki's Hand, and His soft touch, I really felt good.

"Miss Y/N Apollodaughter, Do you accept prince Loki Odinson as Your spouse And Will support him In Every Path of your life". I look up at loki then look down again, What Am I doing!
I literally am destroying our lifes With these things Just to protect myself Is This all worth it?. What if loki Have A lover? What if he did a second marriage? .oh no no no. No. No...
"I...i..".
Loki holds my hand And make me look at him 'Do It.' he mumbled .
"I do;".

"And Loki Odinson? Do you accept her as a wife?".

"I do,".

"You may kiss your Bride".
"No!".
"No!". Loki and I answered at the same time

"You may Not..then". The Marriage man said confused.

And Then the guest from a Different Planet comes,
Today was terribly Pass, and then comes the night My First wedding Night. Eww.

"So here you are My daughter". That's Queen Frigga. She called me her daughter. HOW SWEET.

"And there comes Your Husband". Oh no Loki !.

"Hello Mother Why you wasn't At the wedding?". Said Loki.

"I was decorating Your Room". Oh no this is Getting.. Weird now.

"Look Y/N now you are a married woman and Had Some Responsibility so, Have fun this Night But Tomorrow Morning you might had lots of work and won't be able to give that much time to you husband". Ewww... I feel Like I will vomit Honestly I don't really want to give My any time to him.

"Okay Mother She Will do now will you, Leave us Alone". That smirk I hate Him! .

"Oh! Okay God bless you too".