Do I really have to spell it out?

"I know I'm gonna be with you
So I take my time"

Taehyung's finger lightly brushed her hair back, tucking her hair behind her ear as he stared at her. She was sleeping so peacefully now unlike before. Last night she kept flinching and mumbling in her sleep as if she was having constant nightmares. So now that her body has finally relaxed and was sleeping calmly, he didn't want to wake her up even though it was almost noon. His thumb slowly rested on her cheeks, caressing it softly. Sleeping this close to her was still very new to him. It makes him wonder how far they have come in their relationship. Before even if they slept together on the same bed, there still will be enough space between them to squeeze another person in. But they have conquered that distance among them with tiny steps at each time. His thumb stroked her cheekbones as he wondered how easily he was able to touch his wife now. Before just the thought of touching her hand would make him ponder for hours. He would constantly question himself. He would constantly think that it will make her uncomfortable. But now he knew that they have passed that stage of hesitation. Thank god that they passed that stage. His face leaned in as he left a lingering kiss on her forhead and wondered if they'll be able to take their relationship to the next stage. The stage that they wanted to conquer by coming in this honeymoon. To be honest, he wouldn't mind even if they didn't. Staying close to her like this was enough for him. It's not like he is running away somewhere or she is. They have loads of time to conquer all the stages of marriage. For now he was happy to stay like this with her.

Even though he had wanted to stay with her wrapped around his arms like now, he still needed to wake up. He wanted to plan the day for her.He knew it wasn't the right time after the news of her parents. But staying at the hotel room while constantly thinking about that would make things harder on her instead of solving anything. He knows the moment she wakes up,her face that is looking so peaceful now won't remain the same. He just wants to take that concern away from her mind even if it will be for a brief moment. Sighing he slowly pulled his arms out from under her neck. Sitting up straight he pulled the cover up to her chin and left the bed for washroom. After he was done freshening up, he entered the room back. His trouser hanging loosely around his waist as he pulled out his wet t-shirt over his head when he realised that y/n was awake. Not just awake, she was anxiously rummerging through the whole room in search of something. She was so into it that she didn't even realise that taehyung had came back. Taehyung dropped his shirt on the floor as he walked towards her. Blocking her way he asked.

Taehyung: What are you looking for?

Y/n glanced up at him, startled at his sudden presence.

Taehyung : What is it? I'll help you.
Y/n : Taehyung m-my pho-phone. I can't find it.

Taehyung nodded his head before backing away as he headed towards the TV cabinet. Crouching down, he picked up her phone which was kept on charge and took steps back towards her. Extending his hand he waited for her to take it.

Y/n : T-thanks-
Taehyung : Are you planning to call your mother?
Y/n : Huh- I-

Taehyung sighed before gently holding her by her shoulders as he spoke.

Taehyung : y/n don't...I know you want to know what's happening but~ sigh~ Trust me. If it's true it's harder on your parents than it's on you. Bringing such subject infornt of you won't be easy for them. You said that the transaction happened yesterday right? Just hold on for a few more days. Give them sometime. They'll obviously come for you.

His one hand moved up from her shoulder to her cheek as he said calmly.

Taehyung: You are their daughter. They wouldn't take any drastic step without informing you.... let's give them some space for a while. Okay?