Announcement 🎬

Helloooooooo to the new readers and Welcome back to my tiny list of old readers. I've an announcement. I'm back with my third FF!!!

Can't believe it's already my third time announcing a story

Can't believe it's already my third time announcing a story. Anyways as you guys can already see it's about our perfectionist Kim Taehyung!

I've always wanted to read a story where the couple isn't forced. There's no bride swiping or business settlement is involved. I wanted a sort of realistic story where two people decided to get married and then eventually goes through the course of time in hope for a happy future. Besides I have always been curious about "What happens after I do?" Like do everyone ends up getting their happy ending? Or everything starts to crumble down? How does it work after marriage? Is it possible to fall in love while trying to build up a happy marital life? So yeah that's where I got inspiration for this story.

I'll try to keep it as realistic as possible but as we all know it's an FF afterall so I'll try my best to not make it boring. But I think it's gonna be a bit slow burn.

And lastly the common description. And that is the Charecters have no connection with real life and it's just a fictional story. I only own the story line and the charecteristics that I have assigned to each charecters.

So yeah hop on to the ride!!!!