why "yes"

He was first a bit hesitant in touching her bare skin. But slowly his fingers relaxed . He moved his palm across her lower back while putting pressure. He wondered if it felt any better by doing this. His gaze remained on her observing her expression. Her face would relax at one moment then at the next moment her face would scrunch up in pain. Only if she could sleep then the pain would have gotten better....It's been a while now. Taehyung was also getting drowsy when he felt a movement. He immediately opened his eyes and saw y/n getting up from the bed. Her hand used the wall as support and went inside the washroom. His palm brushed his hair back as he too sat up. His hand grabbed his phone to check the time. It has been slightly more than an hour. Leaning against the headboard he waited for her. He still couldn't believe that he was staying back here instead of going to his office on a running day. His gaze fell on the empty side of the bed now as he wondered if she's okay now. It's been already few minutes. Should he check on her! The door clicked open right at that time and she came out from it. She still looked drained. Seeing him awake as well she became alerted. Feeling guilty she said.

Y/n : Did I wake you up?

He moved his head and said

Taehyung : It's alright.

She got into the covers and layed on her back. Taehyung quickly brought the pillow that she was hugging closer to her. At that time he noticed that the hot water bag wasn't much warm yet. Picking it up he said.

Taehyung : I'll heat it up again-

She turned to face him and stopped him aburptly.

Y/n : Aniya. It's bet-better now.

It seemed like a lie to taehyung cause she still looked visibly uncomfortable.

Taehyung : I'll be quick-
Y/n : P-please don't.

Feeling defeated he layed do beside her. Pulling the cover over him and her properly he leaned closer and asked her calmly.

Taehyung : Can't sleep?

She nodded her head. Hearing her, he said

Taehyung : Does it still hurt?
Y/n : N-not like before. It's better now.

He hummed and continued

Taehyung : How long does it take?
Y/n : 3-4 hours usually.
Taehyung : Do you want to do something else then? TV?
Y/n : It's ok-okay taehyung.
Taehyung : W-wanna talk?

He asked hesitantly. He just wanted to keep her distract from the pain. But maybe she wouldn't want to talk now right? He should let her rest probably instead of bothering. But right then Y/n looked up at him and answered

Y/n : W-wont you get tired?
Taehyung : Why would I? ~soft chuckle ~

A faint smile adorned her face making her seemed relax. His hand slowly Caressed her back as he said.

Taehyung : Do you wanna go first?
Y/n : Hmm..
Taehyung : Yes?
Y/n : I'm sorry ab-about yesterday. I'll pay for damage. I r-really didn't do it intentionally.

Taehyung closed his eyes hearing her. She was taking it all wrong. It's not that he was angry because of the damage. He was anxious about her safety.

Taehyung: It's not about the damage y/n...I lost c-control because- ~sigh~ You should be careful about whom you trust. You can't let strangers in like that y/n.

Hearing him she looked down feeling guilty. He indeed was right. That was reckless of her.

Y/n : I'm s-sorry. I won't do it again.
Taehyung : It's alright... Besides I'm sorry too. I d-didn't pay you attention last night. I overheard the staffs. You were in pain since yesterday.
Y/n : Y-you shouldn't be. I saw you. You weren't slacking or anything. You wor-worked the whole night Taehyung.
Taehyung : But I still should've checked. It was your first time here afterall.
Y/n : It's okay.... Besides it's not my first time here. I've been here b-before too. Right.?