labyrinth ♡

"Uh oh, I'm falling in love (realisation)
Oh no, I'm falling in love ( fear)"

Taehyung : Have faith in me y/n. I won't hurt you.

Hearing him y/n closed her eyes. He didn't need to tell her that. She had already given her whole faith to him. Otherwise she wouldn't even have allowed him to touch her.His fingers dragged her underwear down her thighs. His warm breathe on her center giving her goosebumps all over her body. His hand slowly parted her thighs before he leaned down to leave small kisses around her inner thighs. With each kisses he started to inch closer to her throbbing core making her whimper. His lips moving dangerously close to her making her clasp her palms against her mouth to muffle the choke that echoed after he pushed his tongue in. His tongue moving simultaneously in and out from her while his thumb started to encircle her clit. Occasional pressure of his thumb on her was making it harder for her to breathe. Her body started to tremble with pressure as her hand reached down to his shoulder unconsciously cause it was too much for her to handle. He could feel her walls clenching around him indicating that she was close and desparate for release. But he wanted to take his time with her. So he swiftly took his fingers out and moved his head away as he pulled her up back on his lap. Her hands wrapped around his shoulder for support as she panted heavily on his neck.

Y/n : T-taehyung I-

He hummed and guided his lips down to the exposed part of her chest over her dress as he started to slowly nibble on the soft skin there leaving marks on her. Her hand pulling his hair while he moved towards her cleavage. His teeth gazing her skin as he muttered.

Taehyung : Can I t-take it off. P-please.

Y/n breathlessly hummed to reply. After hearing which he dragged the zipper down before pulling the dress over shoulder. Taking the clip of her bra between his fingers,he easily unclasped it making it drop down on their lap. He then made her lie back down as he started to pepper her face with small peaks. On middle of each peak he mumbled.

Taehyung : I won't...I won't... break your....trust y/n.... Please believe me.

His thumb swirled around the nipple of one of her breast like a feather, making her breathe get hitched on her throat. While his lips moved down to her chest. Leaving a tiny kiss on her top of her nipple, he pulled it up with his teeth. earning a soft moan from her. His palms kneaded her breasts while his clothed member rubbed against her center with pressure . He couldn't wait anymore so he fumbled to take it off. His pants fell down on the ground with the rest of their clothes while his mouth left her breast. Leaning close again he left soft kisses on each of her eye lids. His palms caressed her hair as he slowly started to push himself in. Her nails immediately digged up on his arm while her eyebrows scrunched up in pain. Tears started to form in her eyes as she bite her lips harshly to muffle her sob. She could feel her stomach tightening with unfamiliar sensation. While he slowly continued to push himself in and stopped after his entire length was covered. His cheeks caressing hers as he mumbled.

Taehyung : Is it O-okay now? Should I-

Y/n immediately shook her head and said between her heavy breathes

Y/n : D-don't. N-not yet..Give me a s-second.

Taehyung hummed to reply as he buried his face on the crook of her neck, waiting for her to get adjust. His palms Caressing the side of her waist to ease the pain. There was goosebumps all over her body as he rubbed her sides.The unfamiliar pain was too much to handle. That's why she had stopped him. It took her few moments to get adjusted with the state and when it did became bearable, she lightly tapped on his back to gain his attention. Nodding her head she spoke.