8 years Vs not even 8 months

They need time. Yes time will fix. She just needed to wait patiently.

That's how she had consoled herself that night...

Taehyung hadn't called y/n after that night. Y/n had counted days till the arrival of taehyung. And if her counting is right then he should be back tomorrow. Eunhee had already send her luggages back to her home as y/n had decided to go home after today's office. She wanted to make sure everything was okay at home. Arriving at home she first noticed parcels waiting at their door entrance. She checked the receipt on the box and it was from the same website from which she had ordered dresses before( to swoon taehyung). Grasping she grabbed the large two boxes. She really did order too much. Chuckling she opened the door and walked up while struggling to hold this two boxes with her heels on. Entering their bedroom she dropped them on bed and turned the lights on. The room looked same as before. Of course it will. It hasn't been that many days Afterall. Taking her heels off she first plopped onto the bed. It was always soft. She really loved their mattress. Taking her phone from beside her she unlocked it and opened the chat with eunhee. She wanted to show her the dresses she had got and get her opinion if they looked flattering on her. So she video called her. Within few rings eunhee answered the call. She was gulping her ramen.

Eunhee : What? I'm eating.
Y/n : Yeah and like a pig on that.
Eunhee : Yah don't you dare .. besides why are you calling me now. You haven't even changed your clothes yet.

~Standing up y/n jumped to her feets and said~

Y/n : I didn't change cause I'm gonna do a fashion show for you~Wink~

~Eunhee sat up straight and said~

Eunhee : Did you go for shopping without me!!!
Y/n : Aniya.

~She started opening the parcel as she talked ~

Y/n : I ordered few days ago....~avoiding eye contact she spoke ~ I may or may not have taken your advice...?!
Eunhee: You didn't-
Y/n : I did! Now wait I'll go and try the first one.

~Saying this she went away from the camera and came out wearing the first dress. It was a green cute dress that went into her mid thigh. Eunhee dropped her chopsticks and brought the phone camera near her own face as she spoke~

Eunhee: You look pretty but it's too cute. I mean didn't we planned to stay on sexy concept?!
Y/n : ~smirk~ Wait. You haven't seen the back yet.

~Saying this she grabbed her hair up in a pony sort and turned around to show eunhee an open back. Eunhee literally grasped after seeing.~

Eunhee: OMG!!! You really went all out for it.
Y/n : Oh sure I did.
Eunhee : Oh my my...My baby is all grown up now~fake sob~
Y/n : You haven't seen the rest yet.
Eunhee: just hold up a minute. Let me just clean this dishes-

~Saying this eunhee rushed out to clean her utensils while y/n chuckled at her silliness. Feeling proud and pretty she grabbed a bottle of red wine and popped it open while she put on her second dress. It was nearly same as like the green one. Except it was a bit shorter than the previous one. Eunhee wasn't back yet so she decided explore with her looks with this outfit since she liked this one a lot on her. Perhaps more than the green one. Thinking this she first tied her hair up in a bun and then she poured some red wine on a wine glass and gulped few sips . Then searched in her vanity for a red lipstick. Smiling to herself she leaned against the counter to apply it when eunhee came back on the frame and said~

 Smiling to herself she leaned against the counter to apply it when eunhee came back on the frame and said~