Kiss me

The host came and did the toast after which the food started to get serve.
Forcing a smile on her face y/n tried her best to engage in the conversation with his friends while trying her best to not meet taehyung's eyes as she was afraid of lashing out of him because of her own insecurity. Taehyung could sense the change in her attitude. He just wanted to catch her eyes so that he can ask her but it felt like she was deliberately avoiding him. The server served the steak to y/n and she thanked him before picking her fork and knife to cut when taehyung suddenly grabbed her hand. Y/n was startled as she stared at him dumbfoundedly while his gaze remained stuck on her finger.

Y/n : W-what-
Yesoul : Don't you too think that she needs a menicure Tae-
Taehyung : How did you get hurt?!

Taehyung asked y/n completely ignoring the statement made by yesoul which made Yesoul embarrassed as she looked away. Y/n gulped as she realised that taehyung was caressing the part of her index finger which she had unconciously been scratching all night to calm herself that she didn't even realise that it had formed a wound.

Taehyung : How many times I've told you to not scratch your fingers y/n-
Y/n : It's nothing- it doesn't hurt-

She said retrieving her hand from his grasp immediately. Averting her gaze she picked up her fork again and said.

Y/n : You sh-should eat

Taehyung was sure now that something was wrong. Was it because he was gone for long and left her with ISA alone? He tried to remain composed Infront of others and started eating when one of his friends spoke again

" So you two were arranged right?! "

Y/n nodded her head while taehyung hummed and answered.

Taehyung : Yeah.

" Woah ...It's hard to believe isn't it! How can someone agree to marry grumpy taehyung. You really are lucky Tae that y/n was kind enough to agree for this marriage"

Everyone laughed at his statement as they continued.

" Indeed. You hit a jackpot taehyung. You should be thankful-"

Yesoul : I think y/n is the one who hit the jackpot. They would have never ended up together unless it was arranged by their families right!

Yesoul said interrupting his friend as the table became comparebly silent. Noticing their questioning glance she continued.

Yesoul : I mean who would say not to him. He doesn't lacks in anything. Infact no offense but we can all admit that y/n got the better end of the deal~ laugh ~If anything then y/n should be glad that taehyung took up her offer for marriage.

She said while laughing as if she was just trying to joke. But no one at the table found it funny. As they all tried to awkwardly laugh to ease the situation while y/n forced a tiny smile and nodded her head and focused on her plate. Taehyung knew Yesoul's blunt personality. She had always been like this. Bluntly saying whatever comes in her mind and making jokes about it. He never really much bothered himself by it since yesoul never really listened to him. Besides he had already seen her such behaviour since their were in middle school. But today he didn't knew why he felt very bothered by it. Too some extent it can be said that he felt angry at action .He had clearly seen how y/n's face fell at her statement. No matter whether she had said it as a joke or not it was wrong of her to do so. He could see how y/n's hand had started to shake as she tried to pick her food making him lose his cool. Trying to remain calm he engulfed her hand with his startling her, he tightened her hold around her palm and said while smiling at the crowd.

Taehyung : Actually it was me who asked her for marriage first.

Y/n looked at him shocked at his comment while his gaze remained at his friends as he continued.