Can just sleeping together fix everything?!

Taehyung: Eat y/n.

He said but sternly this time making her take her seat on the table Infront of him as they started to eat quitely. Too quitely infact. And for the first time none of them liked this silence. After they were done eating y/n started fixing their bed when taehyung came out from the washroom this changed into a stripe shirt. Rolling down his sleeves till his elbow he leaned down to take his wrist watch from the bed side table. Y/n wanted to ask him where he was heading too but they she thought it might be too nosy of her so she looked away and focused back on her job. After he was done securing the the watch around his wrist he finally looked up. Clearing his throat he said.

Taehyung: I'll be with jungkookie. No need to cook for me. I'll be back late.
Y/n : Uh umm. Yeah sure.
Taehyung: B-bye then.

He then left the room closing the door behind him. Y/n then fixed the rest of the stuff before picking up her t shirt and pajama along with her towel to have shower in hope that it will finally take her nausea away. And indeed it helped. By the time she was done taking the shower she felt relatively light headed. She first secured her hair in a small towel and then took a longer one to wrap it around her body. Standing Infront of the washroom mirror she looked at herself. Touching her curtains bangs she realised it had indeed grown a lot. Perhaps it was time to get a hair cut. She thought as she closed the door behind her entering their shared bedroom. She then took her Shea butter body lotion and jumped on the bed at that time her phone started ringing. She grabbed it and saw eunhee her closest friend calling her. Smiling she answered the call and placed it against a pillow so that she can face the camera directly.

Eunhee : Hey darling-Where the hell have you been all these days!
Y/n : Yah you know how hectic it is back at work.
Eunhee : Yeah yeah..I get it work and home Mrs Kim.
Y/n : Eunhee_ah stop it.
Eunhee : Wae?! Gosh can't even crack jokes with the married one now. Who has time for her single best friend
Y/n : As if you are single. You are going on dates every week with your latest flings
~She said rolling her eyes at her while spattering lotion over her neck and arms~
Eunhee : Whatever... Anyways what's the update?
Y/n : What update?
Eunhee : What's the progress between you and your husband?
~Y/n immediately got startled at her question as she lowered her gaze. Avoiding eye contact she stood up to grab her clothes and replied ~
Y/n : Yeah it's good. Among us.
Eunhee : Good?
~She said while raising her eyebrows. Y/n slipped the t shirt over her head and wore her shorts as she entered the camera frame again and replied ~
Y/n : Y-yeah.
Eunhee: So what does your good mean mrs Kim? Like do you guys have evening tea now together too?
Y/n : No..?
Eunhee: Y/n for god's sake I'm not asking about if you two had 3 meals a day together instead of 2 now. I'm asking if you two had made any real progress? Like do you have you guys gone further than talking stage? Like a date or two? How about honeymoon- anything?
Y/n : Umm- Eunhee actually-
Eunhee : Yes y/n actually..??
Y/n : I'm b-busy..He is busy t-too. We can't go on a honeymoon now-
Eunhee: Then what about date? You two have day offs right? Has he asked you for one? Don't tell me you denied just to sleep at home-
Y/n : No-no! why would I! He haven't a-asked yet?
Eunhee : Then You ask him for one idiot?!
Y/n : H-how can I?
Eunhee: Why can't you! Are you living in 18th century or what? A girl can ask a boy for a date.
Y/n : It's-it's not that eunhee. It's just-
Eunhee how do I explain- Eunhee he doesn't even likes me like that. I can't just force him out to go on a date with a girl whom he is not even attracted to!
Eunhee: How do you know that he's not attracted to you?
Y/n : I ju-just know. You can guess his type by the lifestyle he has lead eunhee.
Eunhee :Y/n...Wanna know what's your problem is? It's that you always overthink and speculate the worst possible scenarios. Infact you don't even believe that there might be 1% positive result.
Y/n : Do you think I'm not trying! I'm trying. Infact he's too- it's just-
Eunhee : If both of you are trying to make this work then what! Just get your ass off first and buy sexy dresses and lengeries then ask him on a date. Give a push to your relationship. Add up some spice then see what happens!
Y/n : Yeah yeah as if it's gonna work-
Eunhee : Have you tried? Have you?
Y/n : No but-
Eunhee : Then don't pretend to be ms know it all.
Y/n : Eunhee_ah can we talk about something else?
Eunhee : ~Sigh~ fine. ...So remember that girl from-