Chapter 38: Final Goodbyes

No One's POV
Everyone had just finished packing, now everyone was trying to figure out who to sit with. "I DIBS ALL 5 SEATS AT THE BACK!" Bailey yelled out. He then made notes about how he dibs it and put them underneath each cabin door. "Seriously? Didn't he sit in the back last time?" "Ugh just because he's school captain, doesn't mean he gets back seat privileges!" "I know right?!" "Hey Cindy? Want to sit next to each other?" Arthur asked Cindy. "Sure!" "Mishka, seats?" Artemis asked. "Of course!" "Hey paisley, Do you want to sit next to each other?" "Sure!"

Akira's POV
I'm going to ask Coco if we can sit next to each other. In the line paisley and coco were chatting together. "Hi coco! Can we sit next to each other on the bus?" "I'm so sorry Akira, I'm already sitting with Paisley." "Oh okay that's fine I guess." I was a little jealous. But I'll just see if there's any else. "Hey Gypsy? Do you want to sit together?" "Sorry I'm already siting with Maggie." Okay Gypsy is off the list. Maybe Millie? "Hey Millie! Can we sit next to each other?" "I'm already sitting next to Daisy, maybe next time?" Why is everyone with someone already?! I'll try Esmerelda. "Esmerelda? Seats?" "Already with Nancy, sorry" Cloud, maybe. "Cloud? Are you sitting with anyone?" "I'm sitting with Emerald." "Lacy? Please?" "Please what?" "Seats?" "Sorry, Nala and I are already sitting next to each other." This is so annoying! We all get on the bus. All of my friends are at the back around each other, except me. Alright you 3! Akira, Glitter and Nova, you all have no one to sit next to." Nova! Yes! How did I not think of Nova? "So Akira and Glitter will stay on this bus and Nova you'll go on bus 2. Akira and glitter, go to the last 2 seats and sit together." Miss Nina said. GLITTER?! SERIOUSLY?! Aina and Amber were behind us and Lacy and Nala were in front of us.

Coco's POV
I kinda feel bad for Akira. I should've dibs 3 of the back seats! Dang it. We all had fun cool conversations but it wasn't complete without Akira. Is she mad at me? Soon I started to forget and the bus ride felt so quick! Before you knew it, we were back at school! "See you all on Monday!" Vice Principal Frankie said on his loudspeaker as we started to go home.

Now I know it's a long way away as this is only the beginning of term 2,

But what will happen in Term 3?

Find out and read...

Pet School: The Dance!

Bailey: 10th January 2006 - 13th May 2024