Chapter 4: Cabin Captain

Bailey's POV
We had all our bunks set up and at the time we were just talking about the latest soup that we were given. Yeah there is such thing as dog soup and cat soup. And we were also talking about how some owners give us pet friendly yoghurt drops, not kidding, look it up. Then someone knocked on our door. "Who is it?" Atlas asked. "Vice Principal Frankie." Atlas went to the door and opened it. "Hello Vice Principal Frankie, is there something you need?" "No, but have you guys decided the captain?" "No we didn't know we needed a captain." "Well you can do a vote, here's 8 slips of paper, write it down and give it to me. I'll wait outside, because I need to speak to the captains." Atlas handed us a all a piece of paper. We all got out a pen from our bag and wrote down,  I voted Elton because Elton was running for school captain. After everyone was done, Atlas collected them all and went outside and gave them to Vice Principal Frankie. Vice Principal Frankie stood at the door and looked at every piece of paper. "Bailey is the captain, Bailey please come with me." I followed Vice Principal Frankie, there were a few other dogs and cats. "We have to go to cabin C, now."

Cindy's POV
Someone knocked on our cabin door, "who is it?" Akira asked. "Vice Principal Frankie." Akira opened the door. "Hello." "Hi, can you guys pick a captain for your cabin?" We all looked at each other. "You choose." Akira said. "Hmm okay. Eenie, meenie, miney, moe,
Catch a tiger by the toe,
If he hollers, let him go,
Eenie, meenie, miney, moe* Looks like Amber is captain." Amber? Captain? Seriously? Nooooooooo! Amber got up and went to Vice Principal Frankie and then they shut the door. "How could we let Amber get captain? This is going to be a nightmare." Artemis was pretty upset.

Amber's POV
Who know Eenie, meenie, miney, moe could be so helpful to me? I'm now captain, ha. I bet the others are so sad. Bailey was also there. Vice principal Frankie got us to sit at a table. "Okay everyone, most of you, your cabins have voted for you and the majority won, by being captain you have a great amount of responsibility you lead your teams, you also have to help getting meals set up. You organize votes, you get to partake in discussions and votes about activities for the whole school. You listen to ideas, you help, so can you all do that?" We all nodded. I can't believe we have to get meals set up ugh. "Now it's actually getting close to lunch time let's go to the dinner hall." We walked to this big building and we got inside. There was boxes of cutlery, napkins, plates, cups, water jugs and milk jugs. "So we're having pulled pork burgers for lunch, so can you set up the tables?" "Yes Vice Principal Frankie." We all said. We got to work. Is this seriously what you do when your captain? If this is, what did I get myself into?

*how do you do, Eenie, meenie, miney, moe? I actually say tigger instead of tiger.

Coco's POV
We were all told to come to lunch. We went to the biggest table and we sat all together. finally lunch was served. We got given these burgers? Artemis lifted the top bun, "this is pulled pork." Pulled pork burger? Never tried it. "Oh my goodness this is so yummy you guys have to try it!" Cindy said while she was eating. I didn't want to see her chewing pulled pork. Yuck. I tried it, it wasn't that bad I guess.