Chapter 13: Mishka Goes To First Aid

Mishka's POV
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Miss Princess was helping me walk to first aid. Everyone was behind me whispering. They were probably talking about me. But not in a bad way. Every time I looked at my leg it looked redder. I had to look away each time. The pain from my leg was hurting constantly. I almost collapsed. Miss Princess kept helping me up along the way. We were now near the cabins still walking. The boys saw us. "What happened to Mishka?" Atlas said. "Mish, are you alright?" Bailey called out. "She's not alright, can't you tell?" Coco called back. We kept walking and finally we arrived at first aid. "Okay, everyone else, you can go back to your cabin, Mishka will be in first aid." Miss Princess and I walked in. "Hello there, how can I help you?" "Hi there I have Mishka here who had a bad fall in the obstacle course." "School?" "Dorothea's school for cats and dogs." "Your name?" "Miss Princess." "Please come with me into the next room." The first aid cat came closer to me. "Hi there, I'm Molly and you're Mishka right?" "Yeah." "Please take a seat." Molly seemed nice. I sat down and miss princess sat next to me. "So how did you hurt yourself?" "So we were doing an obstacle course and it was my turn and I was doing alright while I was doing it and then I got to the cylinders and I ran maybe a teeny bit too fast and I tripped and banged my head on one of the cylinders and I fell to the ground and something happened to my leg." I showed her my leg. "Ouch! That must hurt." "Well I'm going to feel up your leg and tell me if it hurts and if it does how much." This was going to be painful. She felt a bit that wasn't red. "Does it hurt?" "No." "How about here?" "Kind of but not too much, it's where the pain is starting." Then she did smack bang in the middle of my red bit. That hurt so much!! I let out a cry. "Oop sorry, I'm guessing that really hurt?" I nodded. "Okay then." She got her clipboard and her pen and started writing on it. "Who are your owners?" "Sierra and Amelia." I said. "Last names?" "Campbell and Taylor." My owners were friends / roommates. "Okay we'll just let them know and I'm going to get a bandage and a cast for you." She got a blue sticky note and wrote some stuff down and placed it on the counter. She went to a cupboard and got a bandage. She started to wrap it around my leg. She went back to the cupboard and got this dog leg cast? She put it on my leg. "Okay, just be careful when using it and you'll have to keep this on for a week so next Tuesday you can take it off, if it is still hurting by then, I would recommend seeing a first aid at your school or going to the vet. Come in everyday just before lunch so I can check on it okay?" "Okay." I said. "Thank you for being so polite and patient you get a doggy treat." She got a jar with treats and gave me a treat I immediately chomped it up. It was good. "Bye." Molly said. "Bye!" I said back . Molly was nice. Miss Princess walked me out and said, "take care, Mishka now run along back to your cabin." Why did she say run? Who knows. I walked back to my cabin. I was going to use my code name. I knocked on the door. "C Lemon!" Glitter opened the door to me. "Oh you're back." She let me come in. Nova was there again but no Nala.

Cindy's POV
Mishka was back! Yay! She had a cast on her leg. "So what happen to your leg?" Paisley asked. "Oh, I'm not exactly sure but I have to keep this on for a week and check into first aid before lunch everyday here." "Okay." "So uh what are we doing now?" Mish asked. No one said a thing. "I have an idea. So I brought a camera and I have a blank page on my scrapbook. Maybe we could make a page or 2 with us?" "Wait does your camera print the photos?" Amber asked. "Yes it can if I have it on the right setting. Okay so I'll call you guys up one or a group at a time and we'll take a picture." "Okay." They all said. "Coco and Pais." Aki said first. Coco and Paisley are her best friends.
Nicknames:
Mishka = Mish (Mish)
Akira = Aki (ah-kee)
Paisley = Pais (Pay-z)
Akira went to the left, Coco went in the middle and Paisley went to the right. They smiled and Akira took the picture. Akira then took a picture with Coco. Then she took one with Paisley. Then she took one of Coco and Paisley. Coco and Paisley went back. "Artemis, Cindy and Mishka." Oh my turn! With all of my best friends except Arthur. Artemis stood left of me and Mish stood right of me. We smiled and our picture got taken. Then she went next to Artemis and took a picture. "Glitter and amber!" Mishka, Artemis and I went back. Amber stood on the left and Glitter stood on the right. "Nova." Akira said. Amber and Glitter went back. Nova came. Akira took a selfie with Nova. "Everyone but Glitter and Amber!" We all went to a bottom bunk. Artemis went on the bottom bunk. I went next to her and Coco went next to me. Then Mishka went below Artemis, Nova went below me, Paisley went below Coco. Akira took the photo. Then Akira went next to Artemis and took a picture of all of us. Then she started printing them and sticking them in her book.